Consulting the Witches

As if they had never moved for many a millenia, right in front of him sat the three Ancestral Witches. They were the only ones of the original Underground people left alive. 

"Who are you? Why have you come here?", a scraggly voice screeched, sounding like glass being rubbed against a chalkboard. 

"My name is Jareth, the Goblin King of the Labyrinth. I've come to ask you-" 

"We know why you've come. You seek help regarding keeping your human queen alive,"  the same voice interrupted him. " You seek the power of the Ancient Diamonds. Only they can grant immortality to humans, if one should ever come and stay here. Of course this has only happened once before, over a thousand years ago, so the results are uncanny if whether or not it will keep her alive."  

"Yes, I've been told that she will die before she can deliver my first born child, the sole heir to my kingdom. Legend says that only a true heir of a royal bloodline can ever have acess to them and be able to handle that much harnessed magical energy without any harm coming to them," he replied. 

"Yes, this is true. How do you expect us to believe that you are worthy enough for us to give you the location of the Diamonds?"  

 "I'd be willing to do anything in order to save her. Please, just tell me what I have to do." 

"Very well. You've proven yourself by willing to give up everything to keep her alive. We shall help you. First, you must sail to the Lost Island of Temptation. Then, cross the River of Despair. Finally, just before reaching the door to the cave where they are hidden, you must distract the Guardian of the Diamonds. Only then shall you be able to harness the power of your ancestors." 

"Thank you. Thank you so much for your help.You will be rewarded."