Chapter one

I never take a day off, work around the clock

My engineer gettin' paid off

Rock like aseop, light the weed and take off

So high I cannot see Adolf

Now I got these rappers all breakin up a sweat

Cause everytime I get up on the mic I come correct

And I learned it from the best, always dressed in something fresh

Lookin' for a little dime, big butt and nice chest

Yes, they heard I used to rock guess

But now I'm rocking clothes that ain't in the stores yet

Travel back in time, I'm in a vortex

Trying to make it work out think I need more reps

Used to take the bus now the boy board jets

Cause kids got me buzzing like a fucking hornet

They say I got next, tell em that I got now

It's all Disney, boy my family proud

Make 'em say ow, make 'em say oh

The hoes that tell me yes, the same ones that tell ya no

Whoa, I ain't just an average joe,

Way above the average flow, boy my life is most dope

Mac Miller lyrics pounded throughout the club.

Well before we get deeper into the night let me tell you about my self.

I'm Aria. I'm 21 in Carmel California. I'm Italian from both sides, my mom, Abri, and dad, Leo, live in Carmel as well they don't live with me though. I live on my own I work as a promo girl for a company called, Promotion. I live in a small 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. My name Aria mean lion in Italian. and that's what I am. I don't have a boyfriend but I don't wan't one right now I love my family. I have 4 other siblings and we all live in Carmel I have Leo whos 26, Abri whos 24, then Anaiyah whos 17. but now back to the club.

 I walked in and made my way to the bar. I needed something nice but classy that's how I am. Down and classy.

"Can I help you sweety?" a mid 30 bartender asked me.

"Umm. yeahh how abo-" I was cut off by a male voice

"Yeahh can I get her a pinna colada make that 3 please" he said and the bartender walked away

"I'm Mac" I looked at the make and it was Mac as in Mac Miller but I didn't freak I've met a lot of celebrities in the past so what was the difference.

"I'm Aria" I said extending my hand and he took it and shook it.

"So what's a pretty girl like you doing out here in a place like this?" he asked I was going to reply to his question but the bartender came back and I mentally thanked god.

"here you go 3 pinna coladas" she said and I thanked her while Mac placed a 50 on the bar counter

"Hey come with me I promise I wont hurt you." Mac said as he grabbed a pinna colada handed it to me and then grabbed the other 2 and in one hand skilled but why doesn't he just use both hands. I took a sip of the drink then looked at Mac and slowly nodded a weird smile crept up onto his face.

Then he grabbed my hand and we started to walk into the middle of the club we held hands and walked I got a couple of mugs and dirty looks here and there but I didn't care. 

The club was hot and packed . Lil Wayne's No Worries was smashing through the speakers. When the song started to play I seen Mac so a little dance and I laughed he was cute and to let you in on a small secret he was my crush since 2007 and now here I am holding hands with him walking through a club.

 We got up to a elevator and he stepped in then I followed yet he never let go of my hand I smiled as I looked down at our hands yet the club was dark I still could see our hands perfectly.

"Do you plan on getting out?" Mac interrupted  my thoughts I looked up and the elevator doors were open I laughed at my self I guess I got lost in my thoughts I looked up at Mac him and saw that he was smiling to we got out of the elevator and I was surprised by what I saw. Slutty girls throwing them selves onto all the boys and the boys with bottles in there hands and smacking girls asses but then I come to realize its Mac Miller this is him.

Mac walked over to a couch and sat the drinks down on the table in front of the black couch and then sat down. He patted the seat next to him and looked at me through his black ray bans. I slowly sat on the seat next to him.

This is gonna be a Someone Do Something night. My Mac Miller night!

hey you guys its Lupe okay im sorry for I can take your games but ii really have an obsession Mac Miller so I am doing this one and I love this one I cant post the pictures I make on here but I will post them on twitter so follow the book on twitter and you will get the info asap so follow  @MacMillerNAria go go go go