Chapter four

My home. My apartment is perfect it is decorated to be like me its very clean ad organized yet you can see the unoriginal part about it.

I walked into my apartment and walked straight to my room. My room was a master I had my own bathroom. I slowly took off my heels and left when at the foot of the bed on the floor. I held the keys to Malcolms car in my hands and smiled. I drove Mac Millers car.

I walked to my dresser in my room that I got ready at before every promo. I set my clutch on the dark brown Mongolian wood dresser that matched the rest of my bedroom.

I started walking into the bathroom when my phone vibrated against the clutch material and I heard it since my whole apartment was silent.

I walked to the desk and answered.

"hello" I said since I had not looked at the caller I.d.

"hey Aria its Miranda, I was wondering well Barbara was if you could come in, in about 3 hours and work a promo for some rapper clothing line party??"

"What a rapper who is it?? And there parties starting at" I pulled away from the phone to check the time " at 2 p.m."

"Yeah what I heard it might be Drake but he's goig to have everyone from Lil Wayne to Mac Miller you do know who that is right?" I smacked my head silently Mac Miller really we cant just meet like a normal bout to be couple

"Yeah I know him" I said smiling I wanted to get off the phone so I just cut her off, And Miranda is one of the girls I work with.

"Yeah ill be there Miranda just have my outfit ready so I can just change. okay ill see you at work bye love" I said as I hung up and jumped into the bathroom then took a long shower.

_________________________________________________________________________

"OVO is now gonna be the best clothing line but you know mine TRUKFIT is gonna be killa'" Lil wayne said as he had one hand on Drakes back and he was standing in between Drake and Nicki Minaj.

I was working at the Hilton Hotel here in Calabasas. We were in this amazing ball room. Now don't think we walk around serving peoples drinks. We were the clothes or whats being promoted. We mingle with the guest get them to want to buy the clothes.

"Hey can I get a picture with a hotty like you?" asked Lil twist and I laughed hes like 12

"Yes you can" I said he put one arm around my waist since I was wearing an OVO shirt but it was tied up at my half waist. The photogopher took a couple of pictures. Then Lil Twist thanked me and walked away.

I took pictures and persuaded people to buy the clothing for about 3 hours. I felt my phone vibrate in my black skirt.

I had a new text message.

McCormick <3>

gururll don't u look bad n dat skirt!!! ooooooooooooohhh

I silently giggled to myself then felt a pair of arms hug me from the back and silently whisper in my "did you think im lying we can go right now." Malcolm said and I blushed.

Let me tell you something I am not any virgin and the way Malcolm whispered in my ear turned me on.

"Ayyee' drizyy" Malcolm said to drake I was working for him and some celebs get mad when the promo girls get a little to friendly to their guest so I took the chance to slip away and continue working.

___________________________________________________________

Hey guys this chappiiee is very short im sorry. I know I know just a lot has happened my grandma fell and shes 86. and my baby niece got sick thank god there better now but I don't really have time to write I will make time I promise I will. luv u guys and that's over a 107 read love uu guys and im so sorry this chappy is just a filler nothing exciting. but the next one will be

~~~ LupitaValencia