Chapter three

"Mac!!!" I heard some one yell! I shot my eyes open and tried to sit up but Malcolm was holding me by my waist.

"McCormick!" barged in Peanut, god I remember watching them on Most dope family! When he and Malcolm and other friends went fishing and only him and Malcolm didn't get sea sick.

"Ohh I'm sorry I didn't know that Mac had company but he has to get up he has someone waiting down stairs." Peanut said as he walked over to Malcolm and touched him lightly.

"GET THE FUCK OUT!!" Malcolm yelled and he threw a pillow at Peanut! this kid has nerve I would have slapped him.

Suddenly Peanut ran out of the room.

"Well morning to you to then grumpy!" I said as I tried to get out of bed. Malcolm didn't let me though he pulled me back to bed and got on top of me and pinned me on the bed.

"How about a morning kiss or hug or something?" He said and I laughed!

"Your bipolar one minute your yelling the next you expect me to kiss you!?" I said in a attitude very rude way.

"Well I don't like people in my room especially waking me up no I don't." he said as he was still on top of me but was licking his lips.

"Well then I believe that I should go then." I said as I pushed Malcolm off and he got off and I walked to my dress and heels quickly slipped off Malcolm's clothes I don't care if he was looking I really don't like people to yell like that and I wanted to get out of this house plus someone is waiting for Malcolm.

I slipped on my dress and heels and quickly put my hair up in a quick pony tail. I turned and seen Malcolm barely getiing out of be and just walked downstairs. I made my way to the front door and seen that I didn't have a ride home so I grabbed my clutch but I remembered that I forgot it upstairs I walked upstairs and seen Malcolm in the bathroom. I kind of feel bad on how I just left him this morning and you might not know but in the middle of the night we talked a lot and he asked me on a date and we made out.ALOT!

I grabbed my clutch of the chair where I had left it last night and I slowly walked over to the bahroom and stood in the doorway leaning to the side. There was Malcolm shirtless brushing his teeth, showing off all of his tattoos. I pushed myself off of the wall and walked over to Malcolm while he started to play with his hair I hugged him from behind. He acted like I wasn't there, yes I know for a lot of people doing this on the 1st day we met is weird but not to me.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked since he wanted to act like I wasn't hugging him.

"A bit like whenever I do something wrong are you just going to get up and leave?" he asked me through the mirror.

"I didn't mean to walk out like that I really wasn't mad that you happen to yell at Peanut but I wanted to get out of the house like you have people waiting for you and me leaving your house we just met what are people going to think?" I asked not trying to start an argument with him I want him to stick around. I really do like him. He turned around so he was facing me but still let me hug which turned more into a hand holding look at each other in the eyes.

"Let them think what they want ok? I like you I really do I want you to be my girlfriend I learned a lot about you last night. I really like you Aria but if you are going to dip out and care about what other people think then I guess I had you mistaken. So please tell me that I had you mistaken because you are an awesome girl and I want you for myself." he said first upset then he cooled down a lot.

"No I don't care what people think I really don't but I figured you did that's why you yelled at Peanut because he seen me in your room in the morning that's why I wanted to get out of here so no one seen me for your fake!" I told him as I pulled away and went to sit on the sink counter next to him while he just stilled faced away from the mirror except this time he was holding his face he stayed silent like that for a while finally he pulled his hands away from his face.

"Aria I would never want to hide you from anyone at all no one ok? Now stop with this emotional bullshit I don't like it!?" He said yelling at me some in a playful manner I just laughed and nodded.

"Can I get a kiss now?" he asked as he walked towards me and I laughed

"You do understand that for being Mac Miller your pretty soft?" I said referring to his emotional thoughts 2 minutes ago

"Well if I can be kissed by you then I'll be all the soft you want me to be" he said before pressing his lips lightly on mine, I kissed him back and then the kiss quickly turned into a make-out session. We made out for about 10 minutes with only stopping to get a small breath before one of us pulled each other back.

"McCormick are your ready?" Peanut burst into the bathroom before we had a chance to pull away so he seen us making out I blushed into Malcolm's chest since he was taller than me since I was sitting on the counter.

"Yo' sorry I didn't mean to interrupt something but gorgeous young lady Mr. Mac here has a representative from his awesome clothing line waiting for him in the office" Peanut said and Malcolm slapped his forehead

"Shit I forgot okay well lets get going?" He said and Peanut left the bathroom. If he said he didn't care about people seeing me or knowing me why didn't I get a proper intro with Peanut.

"Babe I don't want you taking a cab home that would be rude and I only do that with girls I do have one night stands with but I want you around and the only way I know ill see you later is dropping you off but since I have no time you can take the range rover and bring it back later or when I next see you so I know I have to see you." Malcolm said starting to pick up his paste

"I cant take the car ill get a cab ill be fine plus you have my phone number." I said I don't want to take his car I just met him.

"No I said take the car here are the keys" he said placing a pair of keys on the bed running back to me kissing me lightly then leaving the room.

No good bye, No ill see you tonight and he bossed me around what I don't allow this ughh. I know it seems so small but then his demands will get bigger and bigger when time goes bye. Before worrying about his bigger demands we have to see if this will last.

__________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys I hope its a bit longer do you guys like long or short? And comment and like and Vote asap!!! please vote! please and go follow on twitter I'll probably update Tuesday morning or Monday middle of the night depends on where you live.

What are your opinion on this chapter and what will happen next is Mac Miller scared to introduce Aria???

He had the opportunity twice.

but bye guys remember go like comment and share and VOTE!!!! also follow me on twitter @MacMillerNAria

~~Luv LupitaV.