chapter ten

"Aria listen its not mine." he said so fragile and walked towards me carefully like if he moved wrong I would totally attack which I was close to doing.

"its not yours Malcolm I look like a fool you slept with her that's why she doesn't like me right. she was your first." I said getting up and grabbing the phone from him. I took a minute to calm myself and breath. Malcolm seen this and he calmed down a bit. He came up to me and held me by my shoulders. I had tears in my eyes yet I don't know why? did I have feelings for him in just the second day of our relationship, but knowing him for about a week.

Slowly Malcolm gently grabbed my chin and lifted it so I was looking at him straight in the eyes.

"Did you sleep with her" I spat out I wanted to know even if it hurt me I could care less I just want to know the truth.

"No I never did sleep with her. One night she was totally drunk I mean she was drunk and I told her I wanted her to have my kids which wasn't true I was really drunk to and she thinks we slept together and I only tell her we didn't because I don't want the baby." he said but I still wanted to be mad.

" I want to be mad at you so bad." I said admitting it to him.

"I know I would want to be mad at me to for this but I am sorry I didn't do it so you would look bad because that's not it at all." he said hugging me then he pulled back and slowly yet passionately kissed me and made everything ease away.

"Do you forgive me?" I slowly nodded trying to convince myself that I had forgiven him.

"Hey I have a club appearance tonight." he said and I just stood there was that an invitation for me to go with him?

"I think I'm just going to go home." I said and with that I walked out of his room and out of his house. took my car and drove to the spa not home not yet the spa.

Once I got to the spa I relaxed I got a massage and felt eased they had it on E! news and a picture of me and Malcolm popped on the screen talking about how we were in item and an insider told them that we were very happy and I even made him dinner last night. I smiled. I couldn't be mad at him I just wanted to know that he wont leave me I really do think I am starting to grow feelings for him I want to keep these feelings I really like them.

I left the spa around 4p.m. when I got home it was around 5 and I got there and showered.

As I was about to step out to change when the door bell rang I ran to it in my robe and opened it and there stood Malcolm he didn't day anything he just kissed me hard and I knew the way I was going to keep him for a while I was going to give it to him good.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

heres another one I wanted to make up for the summer not posting is this It I think I owe you guys 2 more my new update will probally be Saturdays thanks luvs VOTE and like and share!!!