Chapter 21

Please read the bold authors note at the end! It is super important that you read it CHANGE! Is happening!!! So you wont be confused go read it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Malcolm placed the phone call we sat on the bleachers watching my sister play the sport that meant so much to both of us. She looked happy besides the paparazzi they would call her name or try to distract her but she kept her head on the game.

We were 5 minutes into the game when a bunch of black trucks pulled up and started to back the paparazzi off my parents noticed it and looked at me and I looked at Malcolm.

"I called in some people I don't want them here." He said as he continued to cheer on my sister. My dad saw this and stood up and did the same. I guess he really likes him. 

                                                                         ~~~~**~~~~

After my sister won the game we all went down and congratulated her she was syked to see me and Malcolm and after Malcolm apologized over and over again for the pappoz we took of to my parents favorite restaurant Anaiyah insisted on driving with us and we let her.  So now we were on our way to the restaurant.

"Aria thanks for the balloons" She thanked me again.

"Actually Mac bought them." I said looking back at her.

"Awwwhh thank you!! Brother" She said and I looked at her them at Malcolm and then back at Anaiyah.

"Ohh your welcome sister." He said and then I looked just way confused.

"Wait since when are we on brother sister terms." I asked as Malcolm pulled up to the restaurant and looked for a place to park.

"Since dad said your boo here can call him dad." She said and I jumped back into my seat and looked straight at my sister.

"Your lying!" I squeaked.

"Nope not at all ask him" She said like it was nothing in the world little did she know.

"He said that?" I asked Malcolm looking back him.

"Yeah I was like Mr. Deleasa and he was like no call me dad" He said as we all got out of the car I was head over heels happy I mean this means that we get to actually try to work and be a family.

I skipped to Malcolm's side and held his hand. My sister running and meeting up with my sister and her kids

"I take it your happy." he said as he looked down and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Yeah I mean we get to move in together" I said looking up at him.

"Yeah we do." He said but it wasn't happy at all more like just plain before I could ask him anything my dad came up beside me and Malcolm and put his arm over Mac's shoulder. Huh I guess he did like him

"Malcolm I would like for you to sit next to me in there." My dad said patted his shoulder twice them looked at me smiled and then walked away. I just looked at Malcolm.

"I swear he loved you more than he loves me." I said and Malcolm just chuckled but you could tell that it was more forced.

We made it to the front door and Malcolm held the door open for all of us I looked at him. He was wearing a black and blue snapback. I took it from his head but it on mine and then walked inside he laughed.

"How many?" The waiter asked us and Malcolm was the on to speak up

"10" He said and the waiter nodded and then walked us to a back room. I walked behind everyone just observing.