Chapter 11

I opened the door and there stood Malcolm with one hand behind hid back. Before he could even say anything I pulled him in by one hand and then closed the front door and locked it.

"I am sorry Aria and I didn't mean for that to happen with Mindy and I brought you these." He said as he held onto one of my hands and pulled out a big bundle of pink roses.

"Awwhh Malcolm thank you they are so nice" I said as I grabbed them in one hand and went to kiss.

I kissed his lips lightly but it was he who wanted to depend the kiss he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I gladly accepted it. I opened my mouth and our tongues fought before I slowly let him win.

I pulled away and wrapped my hands around his neck as he tightened the grip he had on my waist that I didn't even know that he had then on my waist.

"wanna know a secret?" he asked me and I laughed and nodded my head

"when you left I missed you and I brought these flowers to apologize and to see you." he said as he pecked my lips

"come on" I said as I let go of him and grabbed one of his hands we slowly made our way to the kitchen where I set the flowers on the counter and then walked out to my bedroom.

I opened the door to the bedroom and led him inside then I closed the door behind him.

 "so this is your bedroom" he said as he let go of my hand and went to lay on my California king bed.

"yeah like it?" I said as I stood by the door watching him.

"yeah its nice I could stay here all the time" he said as he put his hands under his head.

"Maybe you can start tonight." I said

"oh I will now come here you being over there make me feel do far away from you." he said and I chuckled and walked over to him and lay beside him. but then he grabbed me and sat me on his torso.

"now I don't feel so far away from you." he as he placed his hands on my waist. I just chuckled. He cupped my face and kissed me it wasn't rough it was sweet and passionate. We kissed for a while it go heated and full of lust.

Malcolm slid his hand up my shirt and slowly massaged my waist I let out a moan. Yet he smiled into the kiss. My hormones where at a high and I wanted to feel Malcolm.

"I want you" Malcolm said as he pulled away and took off his shirt as if on cue.

"then you better come and get me." I said and he took off my shirt and I pulled off his shirt I placed small kisses on his neck until I reached his soft spot he let out small moans that made me very happy.

Soon it was me and Malcolm naked in my bed teasing each other before we actually started to get started.

"Are you sure?" he asked a millions of times

"yes babe your treating me like a virgin!" I said as I lay on the bed and he hovered over then he nodded and kissed me and without a notice he put all 9 inches in me I gasped at how good it felt.

I let a loud moan escape my mouth. Before I knew it Malcolm slowly took it out then put it back in and repeated this as I moaned and dug my nails into his back

"oh god aria your so tight baby" he said and It was true I haven't had sex in a while since my last boyfriend since I wasn't a one night stand girl.

"Fast-faster" I moaned to Malcolm and he picked up his speed and thrusted into me faster. We kept at it for about 30 minutes before he got sloppier and slower.

"Stay with me were almost done." he said before he thrusted in me one last time then collapsed on the side of me.

He placed kisses on my neck as if he wanted round to then he just stopped and he grabbed me by my waist and placed me on my torso. I looked at him in his eyes and smiled.

"I loved it thank you." he said as he kissed me I pulled away and looked at him.

"you can go shower and ill wash your clothes ok." he nodded and I got off the bed and before I could pull his clothes off the floor Malcolm pulled me to him.

"only if you go shower with me." he said with a goofy smile and I nodded and pecked him and grabbed the clothes and walked to the closet opened the doors to the laundry room and placed the clothes on the counter I emptied his pockets with was just his phone and his wallet then put it in the washer and walked back to the bathroom.

"Babe" I said as I stepped into the bathroom I seen Malcolm in the shower I stepped in just as I was since I was naked before I could even close the door there was Malcolm kissing my neck.

"I missed you." he said as I just laughed.

"Are you ready for round 2" I said as I put a hand on his dick and slowly massaged it as he moaned in pleaseure.