Chapter 13

He loves me Mac Miller said he loves me. We were currently in his living room at about 11 o'clock on a Saturday night. Malcolm said he loves me.

I sat on his torso on the nice leather couch. Him just waiting for my next move.

"I love you to." I said because I did and pressed my lips into his as they seem to just fit perfectly. I really did love Malcolm my heart beats a little faster when his name comes up in a conversation. I love Mac Miller.

"Hey d-" someone came into the room as I pulled my lips from Malcolm's I looked to the entrance and saw my little sister Anaiyah standing there.

"Sorry I didn't know that my sister would be sucking faces with my idol." She said playfully giving me a oh-really-your-making-out look I just chuckled. And I heard Malcolm laugh as he still had his hands on my waist from the kiss. I blushed as my sister stood there with her hands on her hips waiting for an explanation.

"Hey whats up babe?" I said as if nothing happened.

"Well Devin and the boys wanted to know if you guys wanted to watch a movie with us?" She said and I wondered, Who is Devin?? And why did Anaiyah blush when she said his name.

"Um yeah well be in right now? In the movie room right?" Malcolm said before I had the chance to reply.

And with a slight nod she left to god knows where in this enormous house then I looked at Malcolm, he had the cutest smile on his face.

"Your beautiful Aria." He said out of nowhere.

"thanks." I said then after just looking at his face. It dawned on me that we had the movie and Devin

"Babe, whos Devin." I said as I got off of him and sat next to him. then he grabbed my hand and pulled me up and we started walking down a long hall.

"oh Devin hes my cousin why babe." He said as we turned down a long hall it was so pretty.

"Um because babe I think Anaiyah might like him." I said as we started walking up the stairs hand in hand.

"how do you know that she just said his name and you haven't seen them together." He said as if I was crazy and chuckled.

"Because babe you didn't see her she got shy when she said his name and she blushed then she played with the ring around her finger." I said as if I was an expert in this

"damn maybe she does then well be a bigger family." He said as he led me into a big dark room with theater seats and a big theater screen in the front then I spotted Anaiyah with a boy he had dark hair and a nice body you could see through his shirt and this pretty face that resembled Malcolms. She was laughing as they sat next to each other.

"Look babe." I whispered in his ear as we walked in and I showed Malcolm my sister and his cousin.

He just chuckled.

"Hey the love birds showed up." One of the boys said and I blushed my face into Malcolms arm.

"Fuck you ryan!" Malcolm spit back in a playful job.

"Sorry it looks like she took the job." And I blushed harder.

"Toshe little one." he said as we walked down a row and sat in the back.

"So what are we watching?" Malcolm said as we sat and he held my hand as I cuddled into him.

"Well your awesome sister in law picked Temptation." Devin said and I smiled that was our favorite movie.

"ohh god I think we should just leave them and go do something else that's a girl movie." Malcolm said in a playful manner.

"Well if you must know it's your girl friends favorite movie." Anaiyah said. Malcolm looked at me