Chapter seven

I woke up tired and a bit sore. I sat up in my California king sized bed and heard my phone vibrate.

"ughhhhh why its so early!" I whispered out loud. I grabbed my phone off of the night stand and clicked the lock button.

Morning gurl we still on, abt a 11.30 cool??? ~Malcolm

I checked the time and seen that it was already 9 that's about the time I usually get up so that's normal. I quickly replied with a ok. and dragged my self out of bed I brushed my teeth and showered, I took a 20 minute shower to wake me up as soon as I was done I walked to my closet. I heard my phone and ran to it anxiously hoping that it was Malcolm, but it wasn't it was work ughh!

"hello" I said a bit rudely

"well hello then little fucker" I heard Miranda laugh I laughed she was this crazy bowl of fun.

"ohh hey hoe whats up I have a brunch date?" I said laughing but getting to the point

"ohhhhhhhhh is it with Mr.Mac Miller. I knew you were jealous when he was lip locking with the highlighter." god how did she know.

"maybe why would you think that." I asked

"Well for 1 thing when I went to get you because it was time to go you were basically killing there girl with looks if looks killed she would be 6 feet under and second your all over paris Hilton .com dummy!"

"WHAT!! " I yelled

"well that's not your problem here Barbra our boss told me I had to tell you this I am soo sorry I really am but I love but she said that you have to pick its Mac Miller or your job your supposebly making the company look very bad."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

iii am back its very short but I only had 15 minutes my summer vacation is filled with DRAMA I am a free spirit and do what I want to my Mom and Dad got very mad when I when to a party with this cute boy it was our second date and I came home at 6 am the next morning! I was just having fun though but heyyy im sorry I cant wait for the vacation to end so I can update normally and my cousin might be pregnant I am sooo excited yayyyY!!