Chapter 17

After having a tough time getting through the airport and to the hotel I sit in the hotel room that I share with Mac unpacking my bag alone. A little upset Malcolm left me alone here to go chill with the boys. He said it isn't a place pretty girls like me should be so I didn't argue it.  

At first I wasn't mad but then Mac's mom came introduced her self and thought we should go out for lunch. I told her I would love to go and we should bring Bridget since I want to talk to her, but then she told me that she wasn't here she went with the boys. I didn't tell her that I didn't know or that I was mad I just went with her we went to the hotels restaurant. It was actually really fun we talked about how she was when she was my age doing crazy and how she knew that I was good for Malcolm. A hour later we came up and she said she was going to get ready for tonight's concert I just told her I would go upstairs and unpack even though we are leaving tomorrow night.

I now just wait for Malcolm to get to the hotel. I pull out my outfit for tonight, even though Malcolm's mom told me that I was coming to the concert Malcolm didn't tell me that I was going to I just let it go. If he doesn't want me to go I am ok with that I mean we are in Miami! I was a promo girl I know where to party and I have a couple of friends down here so if Malcolm wants to play like that oh I will teach him how to play.

I pulled a simple outfit out just a rose cocktail dress(on the side ) I placed it on the bed then looked at the time. 2:21 pm I walked into the bathroom and set out my makeup I think I should get started on my make up and hair and go out for a late dinner and then go out. Yeah that's the plan!

I take out my make up and get started. I make sure its light not to out there no need for and crazy pictures to get out yeah no way.

Just as I start to apply my lip stick comes in Malcolm through the door and I just finish my make up and not worry about him until he comes into the bathroom and looks at me through the mirror.

"Hey" he says and I look at him through the mirror and smile at him through the mirror. He looks confused for a second.

"Ok what did I do now." he says playfully as he comes and tries to hug me from the back and looks at me through the mirror.

I scoff "Oh I don't care what you did at all" I lie I do care and am dying to know what he did with the "boys"

"Really ok then now I'm just going to go back into the room and act like you aren't mad for some stupid reason and ask you if you could help me pick out my outfit and then I am going to ask you if you want to go to a early dinner before we go to the arena." He said as he walked out of the bathroom.

I slammed my blush brush down and looked at the door as if he was crazy no way is he going to talk to me like that then he starts talking

"Babe I see what your wearing its real nice wanna help me pick something out then go out for a early lunch?" He says and I storm into the room hes in.

"No I don't want to help you pick something out ask Bridget to help you and then she can go to dinner with you because I have different plans." I say as I pick the dress up and he just looks at me shocked.

"Why would I ask Bridget to help me then go out to dinner your my girlfriend not her." He says as if he did no such thing.

"Maybe the same reason you let her go with you with the boys but nope I had to stay here." I yell at him and he just goes blank and I see it and I panic what if he did something with her!

"Who told you she was with me." He says trying to steady his voice to make it sound as if it were true.

"She was with you huh." Slips out of my mouth as the same time a tear does.