Chapter two

After about a hour of getting to know Mac he told me to call him Malcolm . We talked but he didn't tell me anything more than what a Mac Miller fan wouldn't know. I agreed to stay the night at his house after he kept begging and partially demanding for me to stay. He did keep asking throughout the night we bought shots, or he did, and drank we talked and he dared me to kiss him so I did and I laughed a lot throughout the night now it is about 4 a.m. and we are leaving the club me and Malcolm held hands and walked to his car since I took a cab here.

"Aria just ignore the question there gonna ask you" Malcolm told me before pulling me outside!

Malcolm is this the girl you tweet about?

Hey do you guys know what time it is?

Hey sexy whats your name?

Whos house are you going to know?

I laughed at the question's.

Malcolm's Fisker was in the front and I quickly opened the door and got in my self I don't like being in the public when people are asking me questions like that.

"So your staying the night right?" Malcom asked as we drove off. I laughed

"Yes I am how many times do I have to tell you" I said as I still laughed.

"Well I just want to make sure that a gorgeous girl like you is staying right by my side." He said while most girls blush I don't

"Well you should now that I don't like staying by people's sides I like doing what ever is in front of me and taking the opportunities." I said

"Ohhhh well somethings are going to change now aren't they" he said after he chuckled. I leaned over to his ear and he got onto the freeway.

"I didn't agree to any changes but remember that I call the shots" I said as he smiled and I backed away from his ear he just laughed and then held onto my hand and didn't let go of it for anything until we were at what was is "home"

We got up to his room by just going through a long flight of stairs. As we got into what was his master bedroom I stood there just adoring his room it was so organized for his room yet so Mac Miller. His bed was done neatly, but there was a white weird design it.

"Here these are for you" said Malcolm he said as he handed me a pair of sweats and a t-shirt that had his face plastered on it and it said "most dope" it made me giggle.

"Thanks but to let you know I'm not one of those girls were we have a one night stand and don't see each other again." I said trying to sound polite but came out rude. Way to go Aria!!

"Good because I want you to sik around for a very long time" Malcolm said as he walked over to me and placed his lips on mine and the whole world froze for a minute. His lips tasted like pure heaven with a little Rośe . I kissed him back and he snaked his arms around my small waste. I wrapped my arms around his neck and let them play with his hair as the kiss heated up. Malcolm carried me to the bed without breaking the kiss. He got ontop of me and I pulled away. 

"Slick one aren't you" I said as I laughed he thought he could get me to sleep with him with that one chesy line yes I liked it but I wanna keep Malcolm around. Who wouldn't want to go out with their idol .

"Just because you said I can't sleep with you doesn't mean I can't kiss your perfect little lips" he said and laughed

"You're to cute you know that right?" I said as I pulled him back to kiss me at first I could tell he was taken back but then he kissed me back we had a full makeout session for about 10 minutes we laughed and giggled. A lot!

"Here let me get out of this dress" I said. We were now on the bed me on Malcolm's torso. He nodded and then realized the grip he had from my waist .

I walked into the bathroom which was right across from the bed. I closed the fire and smiled I my self as I took of my clothes and slowly slipped on Malcolm's once I was done putting on his clothes I put my straight brown hair in a tight pony tail and washed my face with soap that was on the counter and warm water. I made sure my phone with was in my clutch the whole night was on silent last thing I needed was my dad to call and Malcolm to pick it up.

I turned off the light and walked outside as I was on my phone texting my best friend Ali that I was ok for the night.

"If you need a phone charger you can use the one by the bed" Malcolm said as he seen me walked to the chair and but my dress and heels on the chair by the bed side.

"No thanks I don't have anyone to answer to so if it does I don't mind" I said as I walked over to the bed.

"I'm going to be honest with you I have never told a girl who was staying the night at my house let alone not gonna sleep with this but my clothes look sexy on you" he said then licked his lips

"We'll thank you." I said as I sat on the right side of the bed. Then Malcolm got under the cover and so did I rolled over so I was facing his gorgeous green eyes. I fault his arm snake around my waist and he pulled me close I could feel his cool breath on my face. He placed his lips on mine and it soon turned into a make out session again!!

All night we made out got sleep and it was perfect it really was perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Sorry I know I said I would update tomorrow but I got frustrated wattpad deleted my chapter so I had to rewrite it and ughhh but hey it's up a little short I'm sorry but ill update soon!! But I always up date twitter so go follow at @MacMillerNAria go follow now now now now now!!!!!!!! But what did you guys think of the chapter tell me vote like and comment okay thanks luv u guys alot. ~~£upitá