Chapter 18

After me and Malcolm made up 3 nights ago he went back out on stage and finished the concert with from everyone told me with a better much better attitude. We went back to the hotel after I bid good bye to Lina and we had from what Malcolm told the boys the next day it was "Crazy make up sex"

I mean yeah we had sex good great long lasting all night sex! I kind of woke up sore but there was no way I let Malcolm know that. Yesterday we woke up around 11 amazingly early for us. We had a brunch date at this really nice restaurant. Where we talked about nothing really just got to know each other a lot better.

That night we caught another plane and flew to another city but we have been traveling for about a week and we were currently at the Atlanta airport. Me and Malcolm are going to part ways for 4 days while I fly back home so now me and Malcolm are in Starbucks getting coffee.

"So babe you come back Tuesday to new jersey." Malcolm said as we sat in the airport shop right next to each other facing the wall.

"Yes honey! I will see you in less that a week" I said as I out my hand on his thigh.

"I know I just don't want anything to happen to you I feel like I have to be there with you."  He said as he took a sip of his drink.

"What do you all of a sudden think that I need you to hold my hand with everything I do." I said in a fake hurtful tone.

"Want to know the real truth I want to hold on to you because I don't want any other guy to try to snag you from me." he said as he gently brought his lips to mine it was 7 am so it was cold and his lips were cold and cool against mine and they tasted so good.

When I was about to deepen the kiss when Malcolm's phone rang and Malcolm let out a frustrated sigh.

"Hello, no were still here, oh ok were leaving now." and then he hung up. And looked back at me.

"We have to go your planes here" He said as he reached out and grabbed hand as I stood up.

"but I thought your plane was already here?" I asked since he told me that we only had 5 minutes to get coffee since his plane was only fueling up.

"Oh yeah like I was going to leave you with out seeing you off" He chuckled

"Awwwwwhhh." I said as I hugged his arm. Once we walked out of the coffee shop there were paparazzi

Usually the crew was with us so I would just hold on to Malcolm's mom or Devin or someone but never Malcolm he always walked before us with the guards so when we walked out I immediately let go of Malcolm and started walking ahead. While the paparazzi just shouted questions.

"Hey Mac is this our new toy?

So miller whats up with having both girls on the crew with you?"

I was walking hiding my face in what happens to be Malcolm's sweater that I was wearing.

I was walking when I realized that I didn't know where I was going. I stopped and looked back for Malcolm when I felt an arm around my waist I looked up and seen Malcolm looking down at me.

"Like I was going to leave you." he whispered in my ear. The paparazzi seemed to like it even more that they surrounded us and kept shouting even wilder things. Like I was pregnant and I looked at Malcolm and laughed in his ear.

"So I'm pregnant huhh??" I whispered in Malcolm's ear as we walked.

Mac just chuckled and nodded I threw my head back and laughed.

We walked up to the escalator and walked up still hand and hand.

We walked all the way to the room where the crew was waiting at.