Chapter 1

"Hi this is Annabelle Moore from the Beauty Spill magazine, and I see that you have cancelled your two year prescription of us. May I ask why do you wish to cancel?" "Uh-huh" "Yes ma'am I understand completely. Have a nice day." I sighed. Leaning against my chair. This is my life. Long hours in a horrible office filled with bitches and jerks that think they're better than everyone. It sucks so much that I don't know what to do anymore. Every time I come into work people look at me like I'm disgusting or something.

See I'm 5'1 and how should I say this, I'm very busty. It sucks because every bitch I work with it either a size 4 or lower and looks at me like I'm a pig. There's only one person in this stupid company that I love to death and she's my baby mama. Her name is Paris. I'm her wifey. I've known her for 6 years now, through high school and everything. "Anna I need this done b y the hour and on my desk. And look closely at it, you probably would find some useful things in there." My ass of a boss slammed a folder for the beauty tips page. I nodded and clenched my teeth.

I don't know what to do with him. "Wifey! You wanna get lunch in a hour or so? I haven't had breakfast yet." I turned around and looked at my bestie. She was a gorgeous full blooded Korean woman. Her hair was pixie cut and her slender frame but surprising to me when I first met her she has such a huge booty. She wore a V-neck white t-shirt and high-waisted skinny jeans with cute high wedges. I grinned at her, "Course. Hell after all this we should get a drink. I seriously need alcohol to survive this job." She laughed and nodded. Turning around I got started. **************************************************************************************************

"Ugh my head hurts like crazy boo!" I whined hugging her from behind. I just finished the beauty tips and turned them in. "Then its time for lunch! Whatcha wanna have love?" "Hmmm.. How bout some Italian today?" She smiled and we headed out. But before I headed out the door. "Annabelle I need to see you in my office before you leave." I turned around and saw my boss with this itty bitty woman.

She had black hair and had a floppy hat on her head. She had a cute pink summer dress and cute little pumps. She was just ADORABLE! I looked at her hugging my bosses arm and made me think that she must be his sweetheart. I'm kind of happy for him.  He was really handsome but not really my type. "Can I ask what for?" He snarled and motioned me to follow him and I sighed, looking at Paris and she mouthed 'Hurry'.

I followed my boss and his girl to his office and he shut his door which he never does. I jumped because it slammed and looked at him. He sighed and went behind his desk and he pulled out a black folder. "Are you sure Sasha? That this-this pig has one?" "Of course." I let out a yelp when 'Sasha' appeared next to me. "But she's clueless. Plus she isn't smart enough to handle one." I bit my tongue till I tasted blood. I hate this man so much I pray that one day he will just get hit by a truck. "Tsk Master. She's gorgeous. And her curviness is amazing! She's a perfect candidate!" She grabbed my arms and pulled me into the seat next to hers.

When I look ore into her face she was seriously beautiful. She smiled and I gave her one back. "Fine! Fine, Annabelle take this to this address TONIGHT" He handed my a read note and the black folder. "Eh Why?" "Shut up and don't ask questions just do it. Now leave." I snatched it away and walked out. I met Paris at the door and she had a worried face on. I smiled to let her know I was fine and she sighed in relief.

**************************************************************************************************

"OMG THIS IS AMAZING!" I moaned. Paris laughed . "I know right! This place is sooo good I'm having mini orgasms eating this!" I busted out in laughter. I took a sip of the white