Chapter 4

I gulped when he came near. I pushed the mans arm off and gave him a look. Before i can even blink, George was on the ground. Blood spilling out of his mouth. I can her Paris stifle a laugh which made me snap my gaze towards her. "What the fuck was that for?!' George yelled. That only earned him a kick to the stomach and he held his arms up. The man stepped above him, towering over Georges figure. "You will not touch her, speak to her, or even look at her again. She belongs to me and me only. If I see you near her, I will give you a slow and painful death that you wouldn't even believe." He growled and I stepped next to him, putting my hand to his arm, "Stop it! You seriously need to get this shit controlled." I snapped at him, he turned his gaze to me and grabbed my arm pulling me towards him. 

"I can do what ever the hell I want." he said gripping me. "Ah hem."  I turned to see Paris looking at me with a huge smile and Nick, poor Nick he looked confused as hell.  "SO Anna, tell me who this fine ass hunk of man is!" She squealed, like she just found her new toy.  "Yeah who the hell is he?" Nick finally said. "Uhmmm, he's-" "I am Septimus, Anna's new boyfriend." Septimus said, holding his hand out to Paris. She immediately grabbed it and shook. Then turned and gave me a look. "Anna! How dare not tell me you had this fine ass gentlemen as your boyfriend?" "He's no-" "If you don't mind, can I take my girl back home, I need to talk to her."  "Sure! Go ahead!" She grinned. I gaped at her,  what is with her? "Nick! Seriously hel-" "Paris she doesn't look like she wants to be with him at the moment. " Nick interrupted me, why is everyone interrupting me?! I frowned, when Paris looked over me again. "She seems fine to me. Make sure she eats though." And with a quick nod from Septimus, he pulled me from the table. I turned and if looks could kill, Paris would be dead at that exact moment.

All she did was shrugged and smiled. I may not cuss but she was a dumbass right now. I am seriously pissed. I saw Nick stand up and tried to tell Paris that she was being ridiculous and she was just laughing it off. Paris some times can be a airhead, and I love her to death but sometimes she is just too much. I took one final glance and saw Nick's annoying face, helping George get up. 

*************************************************************************************************

When we got back to my place he threw me inside and slammed the door shut, "What did I say this morning?! I can't even leave you alone for break feast!" He shouted at me. " I Stood up, "How dare you! I can do what ever the fudge I want! I am your Mistress!" He growled and came towards me, his face was inches to mine, his warm minty breath brushed against my lips, making me stare at his mouth. I hate to admit it. He's really handsome, like ridiculously. I just don't want him to see that I do like him. Shaking my head, I put my hands to his chest and tried to shove him back. Keyword: TRIED. It only made him come closer. "Yes you are. But then again, you still haven't marked me yours yet. So at this moment, I could mark you and have you be on your hands and knees, being there at every beck and call." He grinned evilly. I swallowed the lump in my throat. What did he mean by marking me? He grasped my hands and pulled my close to where there was no more space between us, my chest pressed against him and I had to tilt my head up, He was at least three and a half heads taller than me. "You wouldn't! Heck I didn't even want you! I was only there because my boss told me to be there! I didn't want this!" I shouted finally shoving him away and ran upstairs and before I reached my room, he slammed me into the door, his piercing green eyes stared deeply into mine, making my knees go weak.

"I don't care, all I know is that you are now mine and I will be the only Kemonomimi or shall I say, the only MAN in you life." He growled before pressing his full lips against mine, His lips were rough but soft, heat lipped at me, wrapping my arms around his neck I kissed him back. He groaned, pressing closer together he lifted my legs and I wrapped them around his waist. Then he put his hands to my hips, making me grind against his manhood, which was growing. I moaned when he slipped his tongue into my mouth, both of us were fighting for dominance, he won. I felt tingles running through my body and every time his tongue swirled against mine, heat rushed down south, making me wet. I should be ashamed, acting like this, but honestly Im not. Wanting more I moved my hips against his dick, making him shudder. I pulled away from the kiss, only to have him kiss his way to my neck, leaving kisses and love bites. Tilting my head to the side, he bite my soft spot, making me gasp, tightening my arms, he sucked. Moaning his name, His hands slid up to my breast, unbuttoning my shirt he led kisses down my chest to the top of my round tit, He chuckled as I squirmed against him, "You want me to kiss you here don't you?" he said in a husky voice.