Chapter 6

My eyes snapped open when I heard my alarm ring like fudging crazy. Groaning I slammed my hand against it and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and was about to laugh. I look like someone that went outside and forgot her hair can be a afro. I shook my head and took me a cold shower, shaved, brushed teeth and now I'm wrapped in a towel, forgetting that, Septimus was here. Humming I walked out and saw him on the edge of my bed. Grinning like the Chester Cat, I blushed and ran into my closet.  I pulled a pink pocadotted  corset bra let with my black pencil skirt and a gorgeous brown belt that had platting on them. I tied it all together with a white blazer and nude pumps. I walked out, ignoring Septimus when he tried to talk to me and went back into the bathroom.  I put a light smokey eye and pink lips, then I lightly curled my long dirty blonde hair and twisted two strands on each side of my head. Looking at myself, I was satisfied. 

Walking out I head downstairs and grabbed a banana and got my Starbucks coffee from the fridge

Walking out I head downstairs and grabbed a banana and got my Starbucks coffee from the fridge. "Where are you going dressed like that?" I turned my head to see Septimus get up from the couch and head in my direction. I just shook my head and reached to grab my beige bag and keys. "TO work, stay here and don't do anything stu-" I was cut off when he took my chin and pulled it close to him. Smiling he pecked my lips and walked off waving. "Ok, have a nice day babe." And with that he sat back down and watched Criminal Minds. Rolling my eyes I walked out of the house, locking it and went to my   beautiful black 1967 Chevy Impala, and started it only hearing I Will Never Die by Delta Rea. My fudging song, I smiled and turned it up, earning looks from my neighbors but who cares and headed to work.

 My fudging song, I smiled and turned it up, earning looks from my neighbors but who cares and headed to work

(HER CAR)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^AT WORK^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Anna I need this done in 30. And I need 150 copies of the document I sent to your e-mail. Make sure to look through it for some tips, you look like you need them. " Candice said,  flipping her head hair and strutted away from my desk. You know the saying that redheads are soul suckers or have no soul? Yeah well she DEFINITELY is. Both I mean. She was a complete slut too. Before my boss met that girl, I remember going to the copy room and saw her and him doing the dirty on the table, I mean who does that?  Shivering from disgust, I looked through the documents and went to the copy room. After coping I head to her cube. She was laughing with some other people I can't stand. Including Benjamin,  see I use to date him when I first worked here, and I caught him cheating on me on my DESK.  Imagine that. "We should totally do something with her chair, to make her fall and put her down and shit." Candice said, snickering to Benjamin and some other bitch. "Maybe, she actually looked nice today though. How bout we just talk her into going with us to lunch and tell her not to eat and watch us instead." Benjamin said, laughter in his voice. I felt my jaw tick and my eye twitch. I sighed and watched them turn their heads to me.