Chapter 12

Moaning into the kiss, i moved my hips eagerly around Septimus as he roughly grabbed my ass, i squirm as he started to walk towards the bath  before getting onto his knees. He gently placed me inside the bath. I gasped at the warm water hitting my skin  before looking back at him curiously. "What are you planing?" He looked down at me before sliding me down deeper into the water, reaching above me he grabbed my warm sugar body wash. " You did say you wanted to bathe." He smirked at me and I  blushed. Thinking that I was such a slut that i automatically thought we were gonna fuck. "WAIT!" I went and leaned over to the side of the tub grabbing Mr. Bubbles cause obviously he  is the best at bubbles, and drizzled him where the faucet was.

My heart pounding in my chest I continuously shift my gave to Septimus, seeing as he got a rag ready making sure it is all nice and bubbly before suddenly meeting my gaze, giving a devilish smile and i felt my heart in my throat. Clutching Mr. Bubbles  i shivered as i felt the water shift  and jumped as he slid in behind me. "W-what are you doing in  the bath?" I unconsciously turned around and sat up, leaving the forming bubble stick to me as i grip the edges of the tub. "Well obviously I'mma give you the best bath of both our lives." Septimus give a low chuckle, as his gazes shift downwards, licking his lips before reaching towards me gripping my waist. He suddenly pulls me close , the water swished around us as i felt the sudden heat from his body, I moaned before trying to move away , failing as his large rough hands slid down my back, making me arch into him, shivering in anticipation.  Looking up, i meet his intense gaze as my heart did a flip. "S-s-septimus  I think you should leave." I said that, yet very unconvincingly and he grinned before leaning his head downwards to me, our lips grazing as i held my breath , he gently pressed his lips against mine and i melted . Lifting my arms around his neck  i press my body closer to him moaning as he rubbed his hands up and down my back before reached down to grip my ass, pulling me to were I was sitting on his lap, my legs on the side of his. He gave me a soft kiss, before leaning back. "Now that we're comfortable lets get washing."Septimus gave me a cheeky grin before suddenly grabbing the washcloth and slid between my legs making  me grip him as i felt my legs shake....

~~~~~Septimus P.O.V~~~~

"W-what are you doing in the bath?" She said, sitting up and I just couldn't stop my eyes going down her body, her breasts peeking through the bubbles as water made her skin slick and I couldn't stop my urge to touch her. Damn when was the last time I had a female master? I grinned at her, "Well obviously i'mma give you the best bath of both our lives" chuckling I reach over grabbing her eagerly, my body thumped in anticipation as i slid my hands on her skin. Bringing her closer my body felt like it was on fire, I havent had this much need for a person in a long fucking time. I slid my hands to her back before pulling her to me,  my dick twitched as her soft body was pressed against mine, looking down I saw her beautiful tits pressed against me, my hands eagerly grip her full ass pressing her to me more my desire overflowed and i just wanted to take her then and there, but I bite my tongue. "S-s-septimus I think you should leave." her voice shaking and I grinned at her , I   couldn't help but bring myself closer to her, seeing how beautiful she was and just hearing her heart beat jump every time i stroke her or even look at her. I brought my gaze to her kissable lips and gave in to my urge, gently kissing her while fighting the desire especially the way she wraps her arms around me pushing herself closer it makes me crazy.  She leans back her eyes are in a haze and I felt my heart in my throat, "Now that we're comfortable lets get washing." I grinned at her and reached to get the cloth before i gave in and slid my hand downwards to her pussy, feeling her body quiver i groaned. 

As her nails dug into me, I wrapped my arm around her waist as the other was against her. Sliding the rag upwards , her body arched into my hand and i tightened my arm around her, giving in I start to lick and nibble her neck eagerly as her tits slid up and down my chest, making me lose my sanity with every stroke. Hearing her moans I threw the rag away, knowing i can't control this anymore, i used my hands, fingers to feel her soft skin, before sliding back down to her pussy, dick twitching as I slid a finger inside her, feeling her hot, wet softness.  Anna suddenly grasped my head and brought her lips to mine and i was static about the fact she initiated the kiss. Sliding my tongue inside her mouth, her hips kept moving against my hand and I snapped. This little minx is going to be the death of me. 

I released the arm that was around her and slid it up to her slender neck tilting it back as i bite her neck eagerly , her body shivering as i moved my other hand to hips making her legs wrap around my hips. Gripping her ass, i aimed my rock solid cock against her slick pussy getting ready to claim her once more before the door flew open and Anna jumped as I turned to see the person I did not want to see. Standing there in all black with her hair slicked back she stared at me and my master with a disgusted look on her face, she gave a click of her snake tongue. "Looks like I interrupted some nasty fucking act now."  I gave her a growl pulled Anna close to me,as i growled out. "What the fuck are you doing here Nikkie?" and she just laughed like the insane bitch she is, "Well obviously im here to see you huney boo-boo-boo-boo." she said making kissing noises. 

Fucking Going To Kill This Whore...