Chapter: 7

Septimus chuckled at me as I was tapping my foot, letting my steam come off of me. Paris just looked at the doors grinning like the Cheshire cat.  I ranked my brain for reasons why I did such a thing and couldn't find anything. I slapped my palm to my forehead. Candice could tell the boss and get me fired since she was his 'play thing'.  "Fudge," I muttered and Felt Septimus wrap his arm around my shoulders, looking up I see him smiling down at me. "Its all good love. Honestly what the hell is she anyways, I saw fucking horns spout out of her caked head. But I did like the way you snapped, kinda got me a litt-" "TMI Sep! besides she's the one that got me wet first!" Paris shouted, smacking his arm off me and rubbed her hands down my side, earning a squeal from me. I was very ticklish and she knew it. I heard a grunt and I smiled at Paris, seeing her give me THE eye. You know the EYE where you and your friend has this secret convo and  no one else knows what your talking about. 

Yeah thats what we are having at the moment. I giggled and wrapped my arms around her, to the point where there was not even air between us. "Awe Babe I didn't know that, you should've told me sooner, I would have helped you out with that." I said, putting my head to her neck. "Well I really could't because Sep was here but I don't care no more!" She put her hands on my butt and I was dying inside, trying so hard to finish the show she started but I knew I won't last much longer. "I can't either! Gah I wanted to wait til we was in my house but I just can't take it." I pretend to whimper and lifted my head. I saw her smirk and I knew she was going to do something we havent done since we was in a bar a few yrs ago, getting free drinks.

She lifted her face up and I leaned in close and our lips touched, pretending to get into a heated make out session, the elevator suddenly dinging, notifying we reached our floor and we laughed, getting off. "Sorry Septi-" I turned and saw him holding the front of his pants and leaning on the back of the elevator, his face what made me almost pee myself!

********************************************************************************************

~Septimus P.O.V~

Chuckling to Anna I leaned on the elevator wall. I could tell that she was worried, Her gorgeous face was frowned. Her lips were slightly pouted and it made me want to kiss her.  She slapped her hand against head and all I could think was Damn."Fudge." I heard her mutter, tucking her under my arm I smiled down at her, her eyes sparkled at me. "Its all good love. Honestly what the hell is she anyways, I saw fucking horns spout out of her caked head. But I did like the way you snapped, kinda got me a litt-" "TMI Sep! besides she's the one that got me wet first!" Paris shouted, smacking my arm off Anna and I grunted. I saw her slowly running her hands down my masters sides, I looked at Paris and she gave Anna a heated look. Anna squealed with delight and I guessed she was ticklish. 

I heard her giggle and and saw her wrap her arms around Paris to the point were from where I can see, their chest were pressed so tight I couldn't even image that air would be their, not that I'm complaining. Feeling a throb in my lower half I clenched my hand. No dirty thoughts, no dirty thoughts...

"Awe Babe I didn't know that, you should've told me sooner, I would have helped you out with that." Anna said seductively at Paris, nuzzling her head in her neck. I bit my lip, their even closer together then they were. "Well I really could't because Sep was here but I don't care no more!" Paris cried out, as she slid her hands behind my Anna and gripped her full ass. I felt myself growing a little and Saw Paris glance at me, giving me an evil smirk. What the hell is that for? 

 "I can't either! Gah I wanted to wait til we was in my house but I just can't take it." Anna said out loud and saw her lift her head, after a few seconds. They suddenly kissed. My mouth dropped and sudden jealousy went through me. How dare that little girl kiss my Anna. I was about to speak but got stopped shortly after I see them get more heated and I couldn't help it. Like any other hot blooded male, my lower half was hard and honestly, even though she pisses me off, I kinda like the view.  

A Ding brought  my attention back to reality and I immediately covered my dick.  Seeing them break apart they busted out laughing and started to get out, "Sorry Septi-" Anna said, glancing back at me before she was clutching her stomach from laughing. growling a walked out and put her in front of me, making sure she felt what she did and that shut her up. She blushed and tried to move put I firmly held her there. Putting my face near her ear, "You really shouldn't have don't that." And felt her shudder. 

*********************************************************************************************

Sooo yeah this is an really girl on girl chapter and thats okay right? 

But anyways I haven't been updating because I was working and didn't have time so Im sorry

I LOVE YA'LL !!

Comment & Vote!!

No Hate here for the girls LOL

Bye Lovelies!!!