Chapter 3

I sat in the car next to Bruno and glared out the window. I didn't want to talk to him or even look at him. There was tension in the car, it was awkward but I really didn't care, I was out for the day. I had said what needed to be said and I wasn't going to say anything else.

"Don't pull anything in front of the press; we have a contract that says in you do we can sue you for everything you have." He told me. I knew he was a jerk, but the fact that he didn't say 'Sorry' or that he didn't try to make this as easy as possible for me, took me by surprise. If you're planning on ruining someone's like you should at least say you're sorry. But I guess Bruno Mars was took good for that.

"Yea, got it. As long as you stay away from me as much as possible" I snapped at him, still looking out the window. I felt his weight shift toward me as he began to whisper in my ear, "But baby we're dating, so we're gonna have to be together a lot from now on"

So I slapped him.

"What the hell was that for?" He yelled at me. I turned to look at him, my jaw hanging open.

"Try to flirt with me again and I'll say something to the press, no matter what my father has to do, I don't give a shit about him anymore. This will not be some stupid beauty and the beast fairy tale because I hate you and that is final." I snapped at him. The driver looked at me stunned that I had said something so rude to Bruno, but then he gave me a little wink as if he was on my side. I gave a him a little smile, I had made a friend.

~*~

I sat in my new bedroom, feeling overwhelmed by all the furniture and the decorations. It was all too much. It had to be almost three A.M. I got up out of my bed, knowing I wouldn't sleep anytime soon and started out my door.

I walked down the hallway aimlessly, not knowing where I was going or what I was looking for. I just needed somewhere to feel safe.

Bruno hadn't said anything to me after I yelled at him the limo, and I was thankful for that. When we got here he had a maid show me around and he slammed the door to his room behind him. As I walked around I recognized the door leading to his room, but then I heard the noises. There was a girl in there with him, and they were doing...it.

I quickly ran past the room covering my ears with my hands and shacking my head in disgust. As I ran I saw an open door and ran into the room, and when I saw what was in the room I couldn't have been any happier.

There were books and computers lining the walls. It was like a small library. There were desks and cute little lamps. I smiled to myself, feeling more nerdy than ever. Then I had an idea.

I walked over to the computer and started typing quickly and when I finished I printed it out and read it to myself.

Rules of this 'relationship'

- I want a tutor, no more public schools

- I will pick all of my clothes for events that will come up

- I will not tell your one night stands that they have to leave in the morning

- I want you only to talk to me when we are in public and you absolutely need to

- I want a kitten.

They seemed pretty fair, the kitten was a along shot but my dad had always been allergic and I really wanted one. Public schools were  out because once the story goes public I will not be able to stand anyone there.

I slipped the note under his door after everything was silent and went back into the small library and quickly fell asleep on one of the computer chairs.