Chapter 5

"So this event tonight is for what?" I asked Bruno as I sat drinking a cup of coffee on the couch. I had my face in a book as we talked.

"Just some charity event. I gotta perform for it" He said as he looked through channels on the TV. I nodded to myself. Then I realized something.

"Hey what am I going to wear?" I asked him. He shrugged not looking over at me.

"I would be fine if you went naked" He told me. I picked up the pillow next to me and threw it at him, it hit his bowl of cereal and it splashed all over him. He looked over and glared at me.

"Then I guess it's time to go shopping" I told him smiling.

~*~

That night at the charity event I wore a light blue silk dress that hung at my ankles. There was a belt made of gems that hugged my waist and it was strapless with gems along the top of the dress too. It was gorgeous.

As soon as we walked in Bruno walked away and started talking to people I didn't know.

"Okay well goodbye to you too" I said to myself. I walked over to one of the tables and sat down, grabbing the napkin and playing with it in my hands, wishing I could get myself out of an awkward situation like this.

"Someone doesn't want to be here huh?" I looked up to see an attractive waiter looking down at me smiling.

"Not in the slightest" I told him. He laughed and held out his hand towards me and set his tray down on the table.

He had short light brown hair and deep brown eyes. He was gorgeous. He had to be almost six feet tall and he had muscles too.

"Wanna get out of here?" He asked me. I smiled.

"I have no idea who you are."

"I know you're Bruno Mars' girlfriend, and you should know that I'm Adam" He smiled, "Now do you wanna get out of here?" He asked me again. I laughed.

"Yea, why not?" I said getting up. I took his hand as he led me out in the back of the building.

Little did I know that Bruno was watching me, he had been watching everything.

~*~

I sat with Adam at a little burger joint that was down the road from the building the charity event was being held at. I took a bite of my burger as Adam continued to fire questions at me.

"How old are you?"

"18"

"Isn't that a little young to be dating a man who's twenty-seven?" I paused for a second, I don't know anything about Bruno.

"No, um, not really" I told him. He nodded.

"So are you out of high school?" He asked me. I shook my head.

"I'm graduating in a month" I told him. He nodded.

I heard the door jingle as someone came in.

"What are you doing with my girlfriend?" I turned around to see Bruno storming in. I stood up infront of the booth as he tried to push pass me and get to Adam.

"Calm down Bruno, this is Adam he's a friend" I said trying to calm him down. I put my hands against hsi chest trying to hold him back even though he was a lot stronger than me.

"Bruno stop" I snapped.

"Get this guy to stop hitting on my girlfriend!" He shouted.

"Dude calm down! I'm not trying to steal your girl!" Adam told him putting his hands up. Bruno stopped trying to push me away and stood there and glared at him.

I glared at Bruno.

"I'm not his girl."

Vote and Comment please!(: