Chapter 6

"I'm not his girl" I snapped at both of them. Adam looked at me surprised and confused and Bruno just stared at me, anger in his eyes.

I had just given away the secret. I went against the contract and now I could get sued and get in huge trouble. I would have no where to go because I refuse to go back to my dad and that horrible school. Maybe I could drop out and live on the streets asking for money. It was better than any other choice I had.

"Woah Cara, don't break up with him just because of me. I should've backed off" Adam said feeling way too guilty.

He didn't get it. He didn't understand that this was all fake. All of this wasn't real and I had no feelings for Bruno except anger.

Bruno grabbed my hand and started to pull me away.

"Can we talk outside?" He asked through gritted teeth. It was more of a demand than a question since he didn't even give me a chance to say yes or no but I followed him outside without a fight.

"What the hell was that?" He asked. The bell ringing as he slammed the diner door shut. I rolled my eyes at him.

"I was only telling the truth" I snapped at him. He just sat there with his arms crossed across his chest like he was yelling at a child instead of someone a couple years younger.

"Well telling the truth is going to get you sued and put in jail" He told me walking away from me. I sighed, leaning against the window of the diner and holding in the tears that threatened to fall down.

~*~

I got back to Bruno's around eight in the morning after going to a twenty-four hour cafe and bookstore and drinking so much coffee that my hands started to shake. I had bought a couple new books and was stacking them in the library when I heard a girl walking around in the living room down the hall.

I walked out of the room and over to her.

"Hey there!' I said in a friendly voice. She looked at me and her eyes got big.

"I'm so sorry, I know you're dating Bruno but you have to understand-" She started to say but I stopped her.

"It's okay. He actually really likes you. We have a very open relationship and he even told me he thinks he loves you, he's just took nervous to say anything" I told her.

She gave a huge smile.

"OMG really!? I think I love him too!" She gushed. I laughed. Honey, you spent one night with him, and he's not capable of love.

"You should totally say it first! And don't worry if he doesn't say it back or tells you to leave or something...he gets really shy about his feelings" I told her. She smiled and nodded her head.

"Thank you so much!" She told me. I nodded and pushed her towards Bruno's room.

I can make his life hell too.

Also! It would be cool to post your comments on twitter with a hasthtag #IMNOTHISGIRL

Seriously it would be awesome.

Sorry it's so short! It's been super busy and I have a lot of family stuff going on right now and It's been very overwhelming so say a prayer or cross you fingers that I make it through all of this.

Thank you for your support.

Follow me on twitter @tallgirl1998

XX

-Courtney