Chapter 15

Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I just started school again and softball is starting soon so you're just gonna have to bear with me while I try to do everything at once! Thank you!!

We had just gotten off the plane in Mass and Bruno was filling me in on what to do while we were at his first show. He was playing at Gillette stadium and it was sold out. I could see the excitement in his eyes as he talked about it.

"So before the show you can walk around with my manager and upgrade seats if you want. The fans love it, just make sure they're real fans before you upgrade them. This is so exciting. it feels like I haven't been on tour in forever" he said super fast. I laughed and put his face in my hands.

"You need to calm down before you explode because if you do the fans are gonna be very disappointed." He laughed and grabbed my hands off his face and kissed me quickly.

"Okay babe, I have to go rehearse for tonight but you can take the limo to the hotel and then it will bring you to the show around five okay?" He asked me. I nodded and he waved goodbye as he walked away with security. I turned around and got in the limo outside the airport.

When we pulled up to the hotel there were paparazzi everywhere and I could feel my heart beat quicken. The limo door opened and I slowly slipped out as security cleared a path to the doorway to the hotel.

"Cara how does it feel to be dating someone who will just end up cheating on you?" Someone asked me.

"I don't know. I'll tell you when I date someone who would cheat on me" I snapped back. Bruno wouldn't do that.

"Cara are you dating Bruno just for the money?" Someone asked me. I looked straight into their eyes and gave a simple 'no', and for the first time I didn't have to lie when someone asked me that. I felt security stop and turn to look at me right before we entered.

"You have some fans inside do you want to go straight up to your room or stop and see them? You won't be able to see all of them but we can try to see a few" They asked me.

"I have fans?" I asked them. They just gave a silent nod and looked at me like I was stupid.

"I want to see them" I told them. They nodded again and led me into the hotel and into a separate room where there were at least two hundred teenage girls.

"Oh my god" I whispered to myself as I stepped into the room. The girls began to scream and some started to cry as I walked in. Security lead me up to a chair and table in the front where I sat down. There were pens and sharpies in front of me for signing things and I just started smiling.

Security handed me a microphone so I could say something to the fans and I gladly took it. I cleared my throat and the room got quiet as they waited for me to talk.

"I just want to thank all of you for coming. I didn't even know I had fans to begin with. Bruno is busy rehearsing for his show tonight but I'm going to try to get to meet as many of you as I can" I told them. They cheered as security started to form them in a line. The first set of girls came over and they were smiling 100 watt smiles.

"Hi there" I started, "What are you names?" I asked smiling back at them.

"I'm Steph and this is Kate" One of them told me. I nodded.

"Nice to meet you." I told them, feeling awkward. I didn't really know what to do.

"This is why I love you" The girl named Kate told me. I cocked my head at her.

"I'm sorry I'm not following" I said laughing.

"You're just you. You're not perfect like every other celebrity or their girlfriends. You don't try to be someone you're not. You're just you"

I couldn't stop smiling.

~*~

I ended up giving all the extra tickets to the girls at the hotel. They were the real fans. I had twenty minutes before the limo could pick me up. I had been debating all day whether to call Adam or not but I knew that sooner or later I would have to solve our problem.

"Cara I tried calling you all day" He said when he picked up the phone.

"I've been busy" I told him.

"Oh" He said.

"I think we need to break up" I told him. "You don't love me. You don't even know anything about me but yet you think you have the right to think that I'm going to cheat on you" I snapped.

"Well did you?" He asked.

Shit.

"No" I lied. "I didn't cheat on you"

"Then I'm sorry" He said.

"It's too late for that. I'm done. We're done" I said before hanging up the phone.

Why did I lie?

Sorry It's short I'll try to update soon!

COMMENT AND VOTE!

What do you think is going to happen next?

What do you hate and love about Cara?

What do you think is going to happen between Cara and Bruno?

Who do you ship?