Part 1

⚠triggering⚠

They told me he was gone..that he was dead..

All I had was my little sister.

After our mom left..we had nobody.

We had no idea who our dad was..so we had to find our own way.

I was 16 at the time.

During our time of stress, I met an old friend, Ashton Irwin. He helped us get on our feet and I slowly fell in love with him.

Sure there had been night when he would cuddle us to sleep and would give me small forehead kisses, but we never dated.

It had been a few months until he said he had to leave to go on tour with his band.

Of course it made me upset to see him go..but he had to...this was his dream and I wasn't gonna take it away from him.

There was a loud knock on my door a few weeks later.

It was the neighbors asking if I had seen the news.

I shook my head and they told me to sit down.

"He's dead...the plane crashed and it said nobody survived."

That was the moment my heart shattered, there was no way I could bring him back.

I played it off cool and nodded and they left.

But that night I remember going to my room...dropping to my knees asking, "why? Why Ashton?"

I fell into tears knowing I could never get the love of my life back..

Until a few years later...