June Ninth

Two families were expecting a child; their first born child any day now.  Despite being from different branches; they were best friends.  On June ninth, in the Leaf hospital, two babies were born; a boy and a girl. The boy was born of the head family and the girl was born of one of the lower class of the clan.

After the two now mothers gave birth to their first born child, they spent time together keeping them occupied as their husbands were away. They sat in the living room drinking tea as the children slept in their arms. 

"Awe Suki she's beautiful," one of the mothers exclaimed to her best friend. She pulled back her long black hair into a pony tail getting it out of her baby's face.

"Thank you, and your son is very handsome Mikoto," Suki complimented re-positioning her child.

"What's her name?" Mikoto questioned Suki giving her a smile.

"Her name is Izuka. What is you son's name?" She replied as she looked down at the baby boy in her friend's arms.

"Itachi." 

"Itachi and Izuka Uchiha. They shall be best friends just like we are." Suki said with a smile on her face staring down at the two newborns.

"Hopefully they'll spend the rest of their lives together and protect one another."

"Perhaps, but its up to them not us," Suki replied looking down at her daughter.