Yumi's last day

After hours of playing their game at the park,  it was getting dark so Izuka and Sasuke headed home.

"Izuka why didn't you cheat like Itachi does?" Sasuke questioned looking up at her with innocent eyes.

"Because it's not fair to you. I play fair unlike Itachi." Izuka laughed as she ruffled his hair making him smile.

"You know Izuka, Itachi really likes you." Sasuke said which made the older Uchiha stop.

"What do you mean?" Izuka questioned shocked to hear those  words.

"Well he always talks about you and smiles a lot whenever your name is mentioned; I can tell you like him too."

"Sasuke your five. How do you know about this?" Izuka attempted to cover her face to hide her blush but Sasuke had already seen it and sent her a cheeky smile.

"Because you look at Itachi the same way the fan girls look at me and he looks at you the same way."

"Okay you got me. Maybe I have a tiny crush on your brother. Happy now?"

"Yup, Itachi wanted me to ask you."

"What?"

"He asked me to ask you how you felt about him because he likes you but didn't want to ruin the friendship."

"How long has Itachi had these feelings?"

After their talk they went back to Sasuke's house to play for a while then they watched a movie. During the movie Sasuke fell asleep on Izuka's shoulder. He was leaning on her side then she fell asleep putting her head on Sasuke's head.

It was late at night when Itachi and his parents arrived home.  Itachi apologized to his parents for his lateness but was glad Izuka could fill in. They came into the living room to see Izuka and Sasuke sleeping. Izuka was on her back and Sasuke was on her stomach curled up in a ball.

"We'll let them sleep, they look pretty exhausted. I'll tell Izuka's parents." Mikoto suggested.

"I'll get them a blanket." Itachi said heading towards the closet then covered the two.

The next day Izuka woke up and saw Sasuke sleeping on her. She smiled to herself then looked at the clock it read seven thirty in the morning. Then she heard someone walking by the room; she recognized those footsteps anywhere.

"Itachi," she whispered.

Itachi then came into view and sat in the chair across from her.

"Can you get Sasuke off?" She questioned motioning to the sleeping child on her.

Itachi picked up Sasuke carefully taking him to his room then came back.

"What do you want for breakfast? And here," He asked while pulling out her camera from his pocket.

"Pancakes, but I should make them because I must've been a burden; and Itachi why did you have my camera?"

"You're not a burden," Mikoto said standing in the doorway. "You're a big help and very kind. I'll make you breakfast."

"Thanks."

"I took a picture of you and Sasuke sleeping together. I knew that you would love a picture of that" Itachi answered giving her a small smile.

They headed to the dining room and sat down at the table. Now the whole family was awake when breakfast was ready. They said thanks for the food and ate.

"Thank you Izuka for watching Sasuke with short notice." Mikoto said.

"No problem, I'm happy to help." Izuka said with a smile.