Chapter 11: Coming Home

Rebecca's POV

As I walked out of Drake's office, I found it difficult to fight the flood of tears. I haven't felt Triston in days. He hasn't mind-linked me.

I walk up the stairs and go towards the large bedrooms and go into mine. Drake gave me and Triston a large bedroom like his. I sit on my bed and let the flood of tears come out. I haven't cried this much in my life.

Then I just realised. They are coming home from the battle today! I then decide to put on a better dress. So I walk towards the wardrobe and find a classy red dress, a black leather jacket and black heels. I lay the dress and jacket on the bed and put the heels on the floor.

I go to the bathroom and lock the door. I quickly take a shower and then dry myself off. I put a dressing gown on and get out of the bathroom. I sit in front of a desk with a mirror on top, this is where I do my hair and make up. I dry my brown hair and curl it. I then put red lipstick, natural coloured blush and natural coloured eye shadow on.

I look at the time. 6:40pm. Woah, it's taken me most of the day to get ready. Ok, let's just keep track of time. I woke up at 8:00am, got dressed and had breakfast from 8:10am to 8:30am, then I did paperwork until 10:00am, I relaxed for 10 minutes, left to pick up Drake at 10:20am and actually collected him at 10:30am, then took him to his office 20 minutes later, went to my room and cried for 5 minutes and got ready until now. Well, I should relax for a little bit but they will be here in 20 minutes.

I then get changed into my red dress, black leather jacket and black heels and go downstairs. I decide to go see Drake before Triston and the others arrive. I knock on the door and I hear my brothers voice, "Come in."

I walk in and close the door behind me. "Hey bro. Ready for when Triston and the others arrive?"

"Yea, almost. I'm just a bit hungry." He tells me as stomach growls.

I then walk towards him, take the breaks off his wheelchair and wheel him to the kitchen. I take some food out of the cupboard and I am about to cook for him before he stops me,

"Rebecca, you don't need to cook for me. I would feel guilty if you ruined your dress before Triston arrives."

I laugh and I start cooking just to annoy him. He just parks his wheelchair at the table. After a few moments later he pouts and crosses his arms like a fussy pup which causes me to laugh more.

About 5 minutes later I put a bowl of plain rice in front of him. I then get a tube of original Pringles and a large glass of lemonade and put it in front of him. He then looks up at me and smiles as I give him a spoon. I know why he's smiling, I made him his favourite.

I then hear a knock on the door so I leave the kitchen and answer the door. I open the door and see most of the pack members that left for the battle. There's only one thing that bothers me...

Where's Triston?