Chapter 45: Rebecca's True Mate

Rebecca's POV

As I slowly walk out of my hospital room with my brother by my side, I see my Delta lying unconscious on the floor with two rouges checking if he's ok but one of them seems different. It's like I'm pulled towards him. Drake notices how I'm staring at the male rouge and his face fills with worry and pain but also with happiness. How a proper Alpha should look, unlike me.

The rouge I was staring at immediately looks up at me and growls, "Mine."

What does that even mean? He then stands up, telling the female he's with to stay with my Delta. For some reason, green-eyed jealousy filled my body from head to toe. He then slowly walks towards me and I feel my face tingle, which means I'm crying or blushing. I don't feel sad but I feel shy so I know I'm blushing. I quickly hide my face from this amazingly handsome man's face.

"Hey... There's no need to be scared honey. Your mine and I'm yours. We were made for each other. I'm Matt..." He whispers in a relaxing voice.

"Mate..." My wolf chants over and over again in my head.

I then slowly look up into his beautiful brown eyes and smile shyly before whispering, "I'm Alpha Rebecca. I'm shy. So sorry if I suddenly start laughing or crying..."

"Hi Shy. As I said, I'm Matt."

I just giggle at his immature joke and yawn. After being in hospital for a while, I just want to be in my own bed.

"Do I need to take you to your room? Oh and you will need to show me where your room is..." After he says this, we both turn around after we hear the other rouge clear her throat, "Oh, where are my manners, Alpha Rebecca, Beta Drake, this is my sister, Jenna. Feel free to call her Jen for short."

Later on, I wake up in my room with my mate, Matt, asleep by my side. I then carefully get out of bed, take his bowtie and jacket off and put them on the sofa in my bedroom and unbutton his top button. I then tuck him in and kiss his cheek before leaving the room so he can get some rest.

This has been a big day for both of us. I got out of hospital and he became an Alpha... Well not officially, I still have to mark him.

But at least we both found our mate...