Chapter 28: Rebecca and Her Violin

Triston's POV (picture of Rebecca's Violin Above)

I sigh as I sit alone in mine and Rebecca's huge office, it's too big for an office, even for two Alpha's. My original pack, the FrozenMoon Pack, we had a tiny pack house and my current pack, the SnowCrescent Pack, has a giant pack house, it's almost a mansion.

I walk out of my office and I hear lovely music. I decide to follow the music and then I smell strawberries and chocolate. I know who's playing the music, it's Rebecca.

I keep following the trail of violin music and the smell of strawberries and chocolate, she's far away. I keep persisting and then I bump into Cole.

I growl and he growls back at me. He has just disrespected his Alpha. He doesn't like that I am Rebecca's mate and an Alpha. He thinks I'm a peasant from the FrozenMoon pack.

"Move aside, Cole." I growl in my Alpha tone. Nobody can resist an Alpha tone so he bows his head in submission and runs towards the pack house.

Once I hear the music again, I immediately calm down and I keep walking. I think that I can only hear it from the pack house because she is my mate. Which is still a little strange.

After a further 10 minutes of walking I find Rebecca on the South Western Border, the quietest place in the territory. She's sitting on a chair with a music stand in front of her playing, 'A Thousand Years' by Christina Perri. She isn't playing the melody though, she's playing the actual lyrics which is absolutely amazing.

I sit on the floor next to the chair and she gives me a smile in the middle of her song and I soon get lost in the music.

After 2 minutes I slowly close my eyes and drift off to sleep...