Chapter 42: Triston's True Story

Drake's POV

I growl as I walk towards Triston's cage. I hate that man. I wish the moon goddess would kill him on the spot. He just wakes up and looks around nervously.

"Had a bad dream?" I say sarcastically.

"Yes, well... More of a flashback 100 years ago." I just stand there shocked, he's 121 years old? He just continues talking, "I'll just tell you my story. 100 years ago, I was infected with Lunapeste, the only disease that can kill werewolves. I was lying on my death bed, coughing and vomiting blood. It was embarrassing, the Alpha of the FrozenMoon Pack was infected with Lunapeste with all the lower ranking wolves. I was also mateless. Anyway, the Moon Goddess appeared and we made a deal, she then cured me and made me immortal then mated me with the True Alpha 100 years in the future from when I was infected aka now. She has a true mate and if she finds them or I die by the only thing that can kill me, Wolfsbane, then her mate mark that I gave her disappears and mine does too and everyone but her little brother with forget about me."

I just stare at him with wide eyes, I should kill him and I will. I then grab a bottle of Liquid Wolfsbane and force him to drink it. He then slowly dies, it's funny to see him suffer.

All of the sudden something powerful hits me, and I sense my sister wake up...