Chapter 39: It's A Boy

Drake's POV

I sigh as wake up and look over at Mackenzie, she hasn't left our room since Ella-Louise died.

"Morning Love." I say to her with a warming smile.

"Morning..." She says as I pull her into a hug. "Everything is going to be ok, right?" She adds.

"Yeah, everything will be absolutely ok, especially with the baby on the way." After I say that she just smiles and goes to get changed.

A few hours later, I walk down stairs with Mackenzie, she's agreed to go out of our room today. I get her breakfast and kiss her cheek before heading to Rebecca's office to say hello.

As I approach her office a strange smell gets stronger, it isn't nice either. I open her office door and I see Rebecca lying unconscious on the floor in a pool of her own blood with most of her bones in her body broken. I pick her up and take her to the pack hospital.

When I get there doctors immediately grab her and push me back but I growl and they let me through.

"She's been like this for days," the doctor says seriously, "I'm amazed that she's still alive."

Once he says that I growl and he shuts up. I then feel someone grab my arm and I get pulled out of the cubical that Rebecca is in.

"Take these clothes and take a shower in the ward bathroom then go to Mackenzie's scan." The nurse orders as she gives me some clothes.

Once I arrive at the scan, Mackenzie smiles and says nervously, "We are going to find out the gender today unless you don't want to know and that's fine..."

"I want to know sweetie," I say calmly, "I know this is your first scan but don't be scared, I'm here, ok?"

She just nods and smiles faintly. Then the nurse comes in and does the scan without saying a word. I am about to growl but Mackenzie grabs my hand and stops me.

After a long awkward silence someone speaks, "It's a boy." The nurse says before leaving.

A boy...

We are having a baby boy...