Chapter 14: Twins

Drake's POV (Picture of the photograph above)

It's been a week since I last saw Rebecca. I haven't been allowed to visit her because she is getting worse. The doctor says that we will be lucky if she is still alive on Christmas Day.

My thoughts get distracted when I smell a strangely familiar scent from outside. I quickly grab my crutches and walk out of my office then out of the pack house and I see Triston's favourite car in the driveway.

Then something even stranger happens. Triston runs out of the car and he grabs me.

"Where. Is. Rebecca." He demands.

"I thought you were dead!" I say a little too loudly.

"My identical twin was in the FrozenMoon pack, he was also in the battle. We all had to wear identical clothing. They held me hostage and killed Andrew, I guess they thought he was me..."

"So... Andrew is your twin?" I ask.

"Now where is Rebecca?" He totally ignores my question.

"In the pack hospital, she went into a coma when she found out you... I mean Andrew was dead. It's been two months."

"Take me to her, I need to be with my mate." He almost whispers as tears fill his eyes.

I lead him to the pack hospital and to Rebecca's room. They let us see her because well, you can't stop an Alpha and a Beta's mate.

A photograph fell out of Triston's pocket, I look at it and ask, "Who are the people in this photo?"

"My brothers... My parents had two sets of twins."

"Woah, that's cool but creepy."

Triston laughs at my strange comment, "Yeah."

We then walked into Rebecca's room...