Chapter Eleven: Dad...Please...

I can't say that I remember what Lily did to me. At least not completely. I passed out halfway through it all, but I remember the pain. I swore I was going to die, in fact I think I did for a little while. I remember screaming and screaming, and feeling as if my body was being slowly torn apart.

Where I was, the terror and agony, was holding me together but pulling me apart, it couldn't be fought. I was just so tired of fighting.

Then nothing, just black. When I came to my senses I found myself suspended in an upright position by my wrists from the high vaulting ceiling of the house, my toes barely dragging on the floor. I tasted blood in my mouth and felt it on my skin. I groaned in pain as the chains bit into my wrists, my broken wrist feeling like it was going to fall off. I saw movement out of the corner of my eye, but was unable to lift my head to see who it was.

Lily had come into the room. "How are you feeling today princess?" I tried to speak but only moaned, my chapped lips splitting sending the taste of my own blood into my mouth. Lily smiled at me,"We had so much fun yesterday, you and I. Do you remember it? You screamed and screamed! It was delightful!" My arms flexed sending a spasm of pain through my body. A tear rolled down my face, leaving a burning trail in its wake.

"I told you no one was coming, didn't I?" asked Lily. I stared at her for a moment then dropped my gaze. She smirked, "You really brought this upon yourself, you know. You just had to try and escape!" She paused for a minute, "Not that I didn't enjoy that. I think that's the most I've ever heard you scream. You've got one of those piercing kinds." She shivered with delight, "The type that chills you to the bone. That's my favorite!" Had I imagined the conversation with Dean? Had it been a dream I had when I blacked out? I couldn't answer these questions...

"So, are you ready to decide?" Lily asked as she walked over to a panel. I cried out slightly as the chains jerked, lowering me closer to the ground. Everything was numb. I looked at Lily as she came back over to me, head lulling against my arms. "Well?"

"Ne..nev..er" I croaked, pain exploding in my chest with effort. A sob bubbled out of me only increasing the pain. Lily back handed me again sending my world spinning. God there was no stop to this.

"You stupid bitch! Why don't you just stop?" she screeched at me. I didn't respond as a cough tore through my body, leaving me breathless. Lily raised her hand to strike me again when Lewis came running into the room. She turned at him with a furious expression. "What do you want!" she barked.

"Winchesters." Lewis huffed, "The Winchesters are here."

"What?" screamed Lily in raged.

A smile broke out across my face. It wasn't a dream! I had really called them! I felt my heart swell up with joy. Lily turned to me with a disgusted look on her face. "Take care of them! Slit their throats and bring me their heads." I heard the distant sound of fighting. I smiled even more, which Lily saw and earned punched me in the face; but not even that could wipe away that smile.

"You're going to die..." I whispered to her. She hit me in the stomach, but it was well worth it to see the panic in her eyes. Lewis left the room quickly but returned seconds later with 3 other demons.

The fighting was getting louder and I could tell Lily was running low on ideas. She quickly walked over to the panel and completely dropped the chains. I hit the ground with a yelp. God, was everything broken? Lily picked me up off the ground forcing me to my feet, which was causing me to lose all sense of focus due to the pain. She had a knife pressed to my throat, the sharp blade biting me. Seconds after this, Dean and Sam burst through the door. I tried to move forward but gasped as the blade dug into my skin.

Dean and Sam stared at us. Their eyes grew wide as they fell upon me. I was almost unrecognizable. Time stood still. None of us saying anything or moving at all.

"Hello Boys," said Lily on her sweet voice after a while. Dean's face was twisted with rage. Sam's was cold as stone.

"Let her go you bitch." Dean demanded, his voice echoed around the empty room. I gave a trembling attempt of a smile. They were here! They were really here!

"Hmm, I don't think so." said Lily pressing a little harder on the knife, I cringed as I felt a small trickle of blood flow down my neck. "You see I need her. She is my key to the top." Dean took a step forward and Lily pressed a little harder. Pain sparked in my eyes. "No no little Winchester. Don't want to hurt the girl now do we?" She mocked.

"Rachel," said Dean not taking his eyes off of Lily, "Did she do this to you." I tried to nod, but found that was a bad idea.

"Yeah," I croaked pitifully.

"We aren't leaving without her." said Sam.

"Oh? Is that so?" Lily pressed the blade just a bit harder. I felt tears spring to my eyes, "Because I don't really like that idea."

"Let her go," said Dean again, "Let her go and we will leave, and let you live." Lily took a step dragging me backwards with her. My breath catching in my throat as pain shot through me again. Dean looked at me, his expression was so different than the Dean I had first met. "Will she live if we leave." He asked seriously. His gazed locked with Lily's. My eyes grew wide and I trembled in Lily's grasp. No! No this can't be happening! Lily smiled deviously at Dean.

"Of course she will. I need her after all." Dean turned his back to us and started walking towards Sam.

"Fine...We'll go..." No! I screamed mentally. Then I found my voice, it wasn't a croak or a moan but my real voice.

"Dean!" I cried "Dad...Dad please! Please don't leave me here!" I cried out to Dean. A sob shaking my chest.

A crack of electricity went through the room. I felt Lily freeze and I saw Dean turn around and look at me with those same eyes, an expression that I couldn't read. "Dad please...." I begged. Lily seemed paralyzed and in a moment of pure instinct I used the last of my energy to elbow her in the face. She staggered backwards letting go of me and I ran forward with a stumble, falling to the ground, pain exploding into my body.

The next moment went by in slow motion. I felt Dean's arms picking me up off the ground. The cry of burning demons as water poured down out of the ceiling sprinklers. The sound of footsteps running and the pounding of my dad's heart. I saw the Impala, the opening of the door, the feeling of the seats underneath me. The smell and feeling of my own blood. A booming in my head. Sam and Dean's voices, the spin of tires on the road. Then nothing.