The New Girl

Chapter 1

Victoria's P.O.V

I huffed as I came into my new school. No one was in the hallway. Figures, I came late to my first day of school. Good job Victoria.

I walked to my locker and got all I needed for my second class, since my first is almost over. The bell rung and now the hallway was filled with different voices and noises, nothing like the pin drop silence I arrived to. I walked down the hallway to my class.

I felt eyes on me and hushed whispers. Geez. I noticed guys staring and practically drooling. I smirked as I swayed my hips slightly, putting a little show for them. I focused my attention on finding my classroom.

410.

411.

412.

Found it. I smiled in success and entered. I sat near the back of the classroom, hoping nobody would bother me. When I sat down, I watched as a group of people pouring in the classroom. Three gorgeous boys. But one caught my attention. He looked stunning. he was smiling and made my stomach flutter.

I quickly shook my head and snapped my attention to the girls, packed with make up and had slutty clothes. I rolled my eyes. The high school skanks and sluts group, I figured. I groaned as I saw them making their way where I was sitting. What the fuck did they want?

They sat down around me and I stared at the stunning boy, looking as he gracefully slide into his seat. I heard foot tapping and someone clearing their throat. My eyes went to the girl in front of me.

"That's my seat. Get off."

My eyes quickly looked over her. She had blonde hair with with blue eyes. With a mini skirt basically showing her ass and a shirt which showed too much cleavage.

"I'm sorry I don't see bitch skank or slut written on here" I said as I checked all over the desk. Her jaw dropped.

I smirked. " And if it was well its not anymore. Now shoo fly don't bother me."

I watched as her and the other people exchange shock expressions.

What? Hasn't anyone stood up to her? Her face instantly turned into a scowl.

"Get off my seat! My daddy can easily buy and sell you." She said stomping her feet.

I rolled my eyes.

What is she 5? It's just a seat. Get over it.

"Listen you pri-" I got interrupted as the teacher came in. She looked at me and the girl, back and forth.

She gulped before saying, "Is everything all right Anna?"

Her names Anna? Why would she just ask Anna and not the new student?

Oh great, now all the eyes were on us.

"She won't get off my seat,"Anna whined. I groaned in annoyance.

I saw a flash of amusement from the group around me. I glared at them.They instantly looked down, but the stunning boy just smirked at me. Butterflies. No Victoria, no. Even though I'm new here that doesn't mean that I don't know that he's a player.

I mean it's quite obvious. The last thing I need is getting my heart broken.

The teacher sighed. "Victoria, can you please move somewhere else?"

Anna smirked. My mouth fell. Are you fucking kidding me?

"Why the hell should I move? That's hardly fair."