One night in paris

Basically your stuck in paris for a day and you meet a women who shows you the beauty of paris. Kinda inspired by bioshock infinite.

You couldn't believe your luck you were stuck in Paris for a day because you missed you flight but rather then being angry you were happy you could spend a day in a city of such beauty. You were currently sitting at a outdoor cafe as it was a warm day drinking a latte. You were currently planning what to do for the day.

"We maybe I can vist the Eiffel Tower and then... I don't know." You finish with a sigh.

"How about the Louvre." A female voice answers.

You look up to see a beautiful women looking at you while drinking her own latte. She was simply stunning with short brown hair and her beautiful blue eyes.

"First time in Paris?" She ask's.

"Yeah I'm here for a day and I'm trying to find something to do." You finish with a smile.

"Well if it was me I'd vist the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre then head to Notre Dame and of course you can't vist Paris and not vist the Catacombs." She finished while taking a seat at your table.

"You seem to know your way around Paris how long have you lived here?" You ask curiously.

"Three years. I had to get away from my overbearing parents and I always adored Paris I mean how could you not?" She asks with a content smile.

"Yeah, when I was a teenager I always used to watch old romantic movies set in Paris. My favourite was Audrey Hepburn's charade." You finished

"So you think I'm the murderer? What do I have to do to convince you I'm not, be the next victim?" She ended with a smirk.

"Well that would be a start." You finished.

As the two of you shared a laugh you couldn't help but how she had a enchanting laugh.

"My name's [y/n] may I ask your's?" You ended with a smile

"It's Elizabeth."

"Well Elizabeth what do you suggest I do first?"

"You mean what do we do first? I'd suggest we head to the Louvre then we move on to the Catacombs and to cap the day off we head to the Eiffel Tower."

"Wait we you want to come with me?" You ask.

"Well of course it's your first time in Paris I want to be there every step of the way. Now come on at this time of the day there won't be many people at the Louvre."

You sat there dumbstruck this beautiful woman wanted you to escort her around Paris. You did the only logical thing.

"Let's go." You said gently taking her hand.

At the Louvre

"I think she knew she was going to become famous and with that she was content." Elizabeth stated as you and her stared at the Mona Lisa.

"I think she was in love with someone and that was enough." You finished.

"Are you always this sappy?" She asked with a smirk.

"Only if I'm in the company of a beautiful women." You flirted.

"Ok, yeah you are always this sappy." She laughed. Come on I wanna see liberty leading the people."

"Alright I'm coming" you laughed
XxxSMALL TIME SKIPxxx

"What does the painting say to you." Elizabeth ask's.

"It's the symbol of the French Revolution. The soldiers attacking while there comrades lay dead. To me it's the symbol of hope." You finish with conviction.

"You know I like a man with conviction." Elizabeth says while giving you a wink. "Come on let's go to the Catacombs.

At the catacombs

"You know [y/n] if your scared you can always hold my hand." Elizabeth finished while laughing.

"I'm not scared." But you toke her hand anyway.

"Don't be nervous [y/n] I was pretty scared the first time I came down here."

"At least you have a big strong man to protect you now." You finish with a smirk.

"Really? Where is he?" Elizabeth stated while laughing uncontrollably. You soon find yourself laughing with her. You can't remember the last time you felt so carefree.

As you both ended the tour and ascended to the surface. You both stared at each other for what felt like forever. Finally you found your voice.

"What's next?" You asked, almost whispering it.

"The Eiffel Tower" she whispered.

The Eiffel Tower

As you and Elizabeth climbed the last step you both gazed at the beauty that is Paris you both found yourselves speechless.

"I've been here a few times and each time I'm speechless. It's beautiful is it not?" She asks while staring out at Paris."

"Yeah... Beautiful" you finish while staring at Elizabeth.

As she slowly looks at you she moves her arms to the back of your neck she whispers "you really are sappy." She states while moving towards your lips.

"I guess it can't be helped." You smirked while leaning in to give her a soft, romantic kiss.

It was the prefect kiss. A soft innocent kiss that held a huge amount of love. After what seemed like forever you broke the kiss and both of you stared into each other's eyes. Elizabeth was the first to speak.

"Do you have anywhere to stay for the night?" She slowly asked

"Not really I was just gonna head to the airport and wait." You finished not looking away from here beautiful blue eyes.

"Come on I have a apartment not to far from here." She finished while leading you downstairs.

Elizabeth's apartment

As Elizabeth and you entered her apartment you were greeted by the soft smell of cinnamon. Elizabeth slowly led you to here bedroom where a queen-sized bed lay in the centre of the room. She the stopped and turned before slowly undressing and climbing into her bed before giving you a smirk. "Well are you gonna wait for a formal invitation." She smiled.

You stood for a moment before undressing yourself and moving in beside Elizabeth and softly kissing her. As you broke the kiss Elizabeth softly whispered in you ear. "Paris is for the lovers."

Morning

You and Elizabeth woke at seven thirty. Since you had to leave at one both of you went to get breakfast at the same cafe where you met each other. When you finished you asked the question you didn't want to ask. "What happens now?"

Elizabeth slowly looks away before returning her gaze. "I dont a think long distance relationship is a good idea since most don't work out." She ends.

"For what it's worth Elizabeth I'll never forget you." You finish with conviction.

"I love a man with conviction." She finished with a smile. "[y/n] close your eyes and count to thirty." She ended.

You did as instructed. Five seconds later you felt a pair of lips on yours and then nothing. When you opened your eyes Elizabeth was gone you looked around but she was no where to be seen.

"Goodbye Elizabeth. I love you."

So yeah another one shot im taking requests so if you want something just comment and i'll try my best to do it