The Rook and the Raven

Story time bitches. Im sorry that was rude. Anyway me and my good friend TheDragonSwordsman were talking and I noticed that there are no Raven x reader storys, so I figured that I should write one. Enjoy.

Rage. Rage was all you felt, Yang Xiao Long, your girlfriend for two years, your love, was cheating on you with Sun, the monkey Faunus.

Flashback
You walked into team RWBY's dorm to surprise Yang, only to find her in bed with that Faunus prick.

"Yang, you're cheating on me with him?" You questioned in anger.

"[y/n] it's not what you think," Yang stated in fear. it was no secret that you were one of the best fighters at beacon and your skill with swords was legendary.

"don't give me that shit Yang, you knew what you were doing. I thought you loved me Yang," you finished in a pained tone.

"I do love you [y/n]." Yang finished with tears in her eyes.

"no you don't," you finished in a angry tone.

Sun then got up and tried to play the peace keeper. "Guys let's calm down for a minute ok?" He finished in a calm voice.

"Yeah sure, I'll calm down." You finished while drawing one of your katana's.

Flashback over

You were currently in Ozpin's office after your fight with Sun which you won by a inch, a literal inch, that's how much of Sun's tail you managed to slice off.

"Mr [l/n], your actions today have forced me to question whether or not to let you continue at beacon." Ozpin finished in a neutral tone.

"I'm sorry for causing trouble for you sir but I'm not sorry for my actions towards Sun, he had it coming." You finished in a dark tone.

Ozpin stood up and walked to the window before gazing out towards beacon. "Mr [l/n] I'm giving you a solo mission, it's a important mission and it means you will have to kill."

Both you and Ozpin knew you were capable of killing, before coming to beacon you were a mercenary who was paid to carry out orders, and sometimes those orders meant you had to kill.

"I'll do it."

Timeskip

You were waiting near a factory while watching the security of the place. The mission Ozpin gave you was to take out a drug dealer who had dealt to students. Apparently the guy in charge of the factory was known as white hat, because of the white cowboy hat he never took off. Once you got a good look at security you walked towards them with Ozpin's words playing in your head.

"Make a example of them."

Once you were close enough one of the guards reached out towards you only for you to twist his arm and use him as a shield before the other guard shot, killing the first guard. Once the first guard was dead you drew his gun and killed the second guard. Once both guards were dead you entered the factory while not noticing a pair of red eyes watching you.

Once you entered the factory you took the dead guards gun and shot a few people who tried to kill you. Once you ran out of ammunition you rushed a guard who was reloading his gun, just as he finished you managed to disarm him before turning the gun on him. As the guard fell dead you looked around the room to see everyone else either dead or gone, you then started to walk towards the elevator in the room while completely missing the man aiming his gun at you, just as he was about to pull the trigger a sword was rammed into his back and out of his chest, with the last of his strength he turned to see a person wearing what looked like a bird grimm mask.