Happy halloween

I just wanted to wish my readers a happy halloween. Halloween is my favorite time of year, the nights get longer, the trees turn a beautiful shade of red and orange and a sense of dread in the air... plus girls wearing skimpy costumes.

But seriously I love halloween as I mentioned the nights get longer which I love and there's always a sense of the occult around.

I would also like to tell my loyal readers that you guys and girls...(probably more guys then girls let's be honest) fuckin rock. I mean when I started writing I thought I would get maybe 20 followers at most and now I have 396 which is amazing. I started writing because I never saw oneshots that I wanted to see and I wanted to put my ideas out there and share them with you guys. I joined Wattpad 2 years ago and I never looked back.

Anyway I wanted to share two upcoming oneshots.

1 Mercy x reader (lemon)

This story was inspired by a picture I found of Mercy in her witch outfit. My perverted mind immediately came up with a story for it. You guys will not be disappointed.

 You guys will not be disappointed

2 Ruby x reader

A reader x Ruby. I can't say much about this story because it would ruin the...surprise. Fans of my fucked up stories will enjoy.

3 Powergirl x assassin Reader x Harley quinn

Just something that popped into my head after seeing a funny picture of powergirl and Harley working together.

Anyway I think that's all I have to say, yeah anyway hope you guys have a good halloween. I'm actually dressing up as death with the scythe and the hooded robe and I'm going to stand outside a local nursing home... I'm kidding of course... or am I???