Crazy in love

Modern day Yandere Elsa just for fun

You were nervous. You felt like someone was watching you all day but you never saw anyone but you felt a cold aura around you all day at school finally lunch had arrived and after sitting opposite your bestfriend Colin you began to question him.

"Colin you ever get the feeling your being stalked?"

"No but then again I'm not crazy." He smirks.

"Well screw you too." You state while keeping an eye on the surrounding area.

"Wait you really think someone's stalking you?" He asks.

"Well yeah. I never feel at peace and I could always feel if someone was watching me it's like a sixth sense I was born with." You finish.

"Remind me why are we friends." He asks.

"I question that every night. Look I'll see ya around." You finish while getting up and walking away.

Unknown to you a ice blue pair of eyes watched you leave.

Timeskip

"Hey [y/n] isn't it?" A platinum blonde haired girl asked.

"That's me." You state while turning to face her when you look at her you can hardly believe your eyes. The girl standing in front of you was so beautiful Aphrodite would be jealous. She had amazing platinum blonde hair which complimented her beautiful pale white skin but the cherry on top was her incredible ice blue eyes.

"Can I help you?" You ask politely.

"Yeah I'm Elsa we were assigned partners for a project and I was where could we work on it?"

"How about we meet up after school and head back to my house, my parents are away for the week so we'll have peace and quiet to work." You suggest.

"That sounds wonderful. I'll meet you in the courtyard at three?" She asks with a smile.

"Sounds good. I'll see you then." You finish.

Timeskip- your house

"And finished." You ended with a sigh. "You know I really liked working with you Elsa your really smart." You look over to see Elsa hanging her head sadly. "Elsa are you alright?"

"[y/n] do... Do you want to be my boyfriend?" She asks her pale face now red with a blush.

"Really? Of course I do." You finish with happiness.

"Great. Let's make it official with a kiss."

You and Elsa leaned in for a soft passionate kiss. After she broke the kiss she looked into your eyes.

"Now comes the next part." She tells you in a seductive voice.

"And what would that..." You never finish as a glass bottle is smashed over your head

You slowly wake up to see Elsa laying across you bed naked.

"Good morning lover." She greets in a lustful voice.

"Elsa why are you naked?... Wait why am I naked." You shout.

"Well we already kissed so the next step would be to have sex."

"I'm pretty sure you missed a couple steps." You finished in a panic.

"You're funny."she giggled.

"You're crazy."

"You're sexy."

"I'm what?" You question.

"Come on let's do it." She finishes while walking closer to you with a glass bottle in her hand.

"Elsa let's just think..." You never finish as she smashes the bottle over your head.

Bordom strikes again.