The Assassins fall

A Rwby x Assassins creed crossover

I am really excited about this story, mainly because of the cover picture. It was a commission I asked for and TC2424 came though and delivered this spectacular image of Cinder in a pair modified assassin robes. So thank him for this, anyway onto the story.

For years you had trained to be a assassin, learning how to fight like one, how to move like one and how to act like one, but the one thing you never mastered was how to think like one. Mainly because when it came to being a assassin, you never had a choice. This life was all you knew, and you hated it.

You were currently walking towards your fathers study where he was waiting with a mission for you.

"Ah [y/n], it's good that your here, we have a target in Vale and we decided that you should be the one to carry it out." Your father stated in a neutral voice.

"Who's my target?" You stated in a emotionless tone.

The leader clicked a few buttons which brought up a picture of a woman with amber eyes and long black hair.

"Her name is Cinder Fall. Four years ago she was one of the best assassin's I knew, but now she's working with someone else," he said in a sad tone.

"The templars?" You questioned with a curious look.

"Strangely no, but we have a feeling that it's connected to the first civilization in some way. You are to be sent to vale to track and kill Cinder Fall, am I understood?" Your father questioned.

"Yes father,"

Timeskip

After meeting with the informer you found a old warehouse where Cinder Fall was rumored to be hiding at. After taking out a few white fang guards you silently made your way into the warehouse and crept along the rafters before finding Cinder sitting at a small table with a bottle of red wine and two glasses.

You dropped to the ground silently a few feet from Cinder but she didn't react.

"(Y/n), how lovely to see you." Cinder stated in a genuine tone.

"Cinder, it's been too long. You look as beautiful as ever." You finished while taking down your hood.

"Still as sweet as ever. But part of me thinks you came here for more then a few nice words." Cinder finished with a sorry look.

"The brotherhood wants you dead Cinder." You stated in a sad voice.

"And then they send you to kill me. I must say I feel a little hurt." Cinder finished with a downcast look.

"Come on you're smarter then that. You'd kill me before I could get my hidden blade drawn." You stated as you took the bottle on wine and poured yourself and Cinder a glass.

"Yes that is true, I wouldn't want too, but I would have too." Cinder finished.

"Maybe not." You stated with a smirk.

"What do you mean?" Cinder asked in a hopeful voice.

"Cinder I'm tired of the assassins and the templars. We've been at war for hundreds of years and nothing ever changes but part knows that the group you're working for now will end them both. For once I want to be part of the winning side, and I want to work with you again, those missions we worked together were the best. Do you remember that target we had to kill together, you know that templar business man."

"How could I forget, after we killed him we checked into a hotel together. It was the first time we made love." Cinder finished with a smirk.

"I mean what I say Cinder I want to join you."