Where You At Taeyang eng ver

[Beware of typos and grammar lapses. Too lazy to check and edit.]
.
.
.
.

I just wanna know if you feel the same

Where u at, where u at, where u at

When you call my name someday

I will be there right in front of you

Now let's go

Let me break this down

You may be listening to this song somewhere

Let me promise you now

You are meant for me so

I'll be there for you
.
.
.
.

Nerd

Nerd

Nerd

Nerd

I heard them shout while I'm just ignoring them. Everyday goes like this. Seriously? Don't they have something more important to do than this. I smirked. Now I understand why they are so idiot and dumb. Not even a simple algebraic expression they can answer. Stupid midgets.

I just walked straight. You know, people will judge you for something they dont have and for something your better than them.

As soon I reached the classroom, I saw him. The jerkest of all the jerk. And what to expect? His usual routine, flirting.

"Ehem" I act as if Im clearing something on my throat. Then both of them looked at my direction.

"Excuse me. Not on the door please" I said while in blank expression. Beesh the scene irritate me.

"Bitch" I heard the girl said. I raised my right eye brow.How can a witch dare to say that. Even zombies will not believe that Im the bitch here. Looking the way she applied her make up, she is more like a clown. Ok, enough with the bashing.

I sat with my chair and felt someone beside me staring.

"What?" I asked.

He quickly looked away. I noticed his left ear is red. What's the problem with him and why is he seating beside me?

"Did we have a new seating arrangements?" I asked while taking out my things on my bag.

"Ahm yeah" I look at him again. This time his whole face is red. Is he sick? I reached for his forehead. Well, the temperature is the same but he looked like his really sick. When I pulled my hand away from his face, he became redder.

"I think this is serious" since I am a good citizen and for a humanitarian act, I stood up. I grab his hand. He needs to be seen by the school nurse.

"Hey where are we going?" He whined.

"Shut up. You don't look o.k"

"I'm fine, its just that...."

"Shhhhh" I prevent him from talking.

We reached the school clinic but no one is in there.

"Why of all times the nurse is not here" I murmured.

"It's seven. So yeah I think they will be here at 8"

"Really?" Although Im in my sophomore year I don't know that. Well, my usual hangout is the library.

"I guess I need to take care of it"

"It's fine. You can just leave me here. I'm just in lack of sleep."