주영 (JooYoung) - Call You Mine

《Werewolf au fanfic》
《My Prince inspired story》
《My own version》
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I narrowed my eyes. My blood started to boil and I am in a verge of punching another alpha..

Damn those hands. Ako lang ang may karapatang humawak sa kanya.

Hindi ko na mabilang kung pang ilang songs na at hanggang ngayon ay magkasayaw pa rin sila. If looks can kill they would be both dead specially that Jake guy whose holding my Karylle now. It seems like Karrylle is enjoying his company at may pahampas hampas pa sya sa balikat nito everytime I heard that guy throwing a joke on her. Good thing I was gifted by a sharp hearing sense, I can hear what they are talking about. Damn that guy complimenting how beautiful she is today. True but it's should be me to say that.

I stomp my feet approaching the two that keeps on giggling at each other unaware of his boiling point that any moment might explode if they cant be seperated.

I stopped in front of them and they stop dancing too while looking at me with those curious eyes.

Looking down on the hands of this another alpha on Karrylle's waist and that's it. I grabbed her hands and stormed out of the dance hall.

"Hey, whats your problem?"

Oo nga. What am I doing? Did I just dragged her here? Why? I was always confident that she's mine. Why not? She keeps on following me eversince were child. Saying that she will marry and no other omega can own me.

"What are you doing?"

"Dancing? And then you came and disturbed us" she innocently answered back. Damn, this really annoy me. She acts as if she dont know why Im acting up this way.

"Dancing huh? Bakit sa iba tig-isang song lang? Bakit sa kanya halos maubos na nung Dj yung ipeplay na songs pero ayaw nyu pa ring maghiwalay?" Lumapit ako sa kanya habang naniningkit pa rin ang mga matang nakatingin lang sa kanya. She just smile at me. Damn, nanggigil na talaga ako. She is not taking this seriously. Why? Niloloko lang ba nya ako nung sinabi nyang ako ang gusto nyang maging mate?

A tingling feeling formed in my chest.

"Were you jealous?" there is a smirk on her pretty thin lips. But being in a Viceral clan that is known for there strength and power among other alphas, ofcourse he won't admit defeat kahit pa sa harap ng babaeng to na ewan ko ba at kayang kaya akong inisin, galitan at worst of all, can bring out his demonic side.

"N-No" I almost stuttered and return my gaze away from her.

"Oh, Is that so? Then I can go back to Jake now" She walked two steps away from me and before she can go back I grabbed her hands again.

May inis na humarap uli sya sakin.

"Ano ba? May sasabihin ka pa ba? "

"Don't dance with him" I said it with my low voice.

"And why not? Were not mates? You even always shove me away everytime I approached you. You even said directly that I always irritates you and that you dont like me. Why must I waste my time here with you when I can just start liking other alphas other than you" A panic started to build up in my chest after she said that. No, she can't like other alpha.

"We're not lovers so I can do whatever I want and like whoever it was" she continued.

"WE ARE LOVERS" I said out of panic. Bahala na. I can't bear seeing her with other alpha.

"What?" She asked trying to validate what I have said.

"I said we're lovers and no, you can't go back to that Jake guy or you will see him floating in that pool" I looked at her again when I heard her giggle. Damn, ang bilis talaga magbago ng mood ng babaeng to. I got one unique omega here.

"Well, Mr Alpha my room is up there, on the right side if you wanna prove that you're really my mate or you want me to go back and find another one" I know she's just teasing me but damn, it is starting to boil my blood again.

Vice growl loudly. Giving signals to other alphas that Karylle is his Omega. He dragged her following her direction up to her room. Karrylle keeps on giggling on how Vice complain about her dancing with other guys while he's arround.

Vice on the other side is thingking on how he can lock up this girl on his room to avoid gazes from other alphas that may try to snatch her from him.

A/N
Short update. You guys are really silent readers. Anyway, Votes and comments are highly appreciated. Suggest a song then maybe I can select and create a story out of it on my next update.  I am a big fan of Kpop. I love Bigbang and I am crazy for BTS. Happy Valentines. 02.14.2016. Heart hearts ♡♡♡♡♡》