It all starts

Lexi s' POV

Mom !!!mom !!! Can u help me pack for the trip ..... Hi ! I am Lexi , i am 16 and i love music and especially Shawn Mendes s' music ...i am a loner and i have 2 besties ( Sammy and Valarie) who are the same age as me . They are like my sisters . I am packing for going to paris . I had enough of my parents troucher . I always hated my family from when my parent started to torcher me and ,honestly to say i am running away from home but my parents think i am going on a vacation to paris . ... thts all about me .
I called out for my mom once again but no reply . I knew my mom wont come and help me pack so i started packing .
As i was finished packing ,i felt my phone vibrate in my pocket i took it out and say tht i had a text message for my besties sammy (sam) and valerie (val).

**text messages in the group**
Sam - i am going to miss u ....
Val- even i am going to miss u ..
Lexi - hey guys i am sorry u cannot meet u guys before i go to paris . I dont want u girls to cry when i am leaving . And u guys can come to paris when ever u want and meet me .
I have to go to the car and keep my suit cases . before my mom shouts at me .
Bye girls i have to hurry to the airport soon . :-(
I am going to miss u girls a lot
I will text and skype daily
Bye sisters Luv u girls a lot .

** texts end **

As soon i sent the message i completely switched off my phone and put it in my pocket .
I took my little make up kit and my spare glasses cause i wear my blue lens and a few other stuff i need and put it inside my shoulder bag. I then took my suit cases and the shoulder bag and hurried to the car and waited for my mother .

She can to the car 5 mins later and she drove me to the airport . I got out of the car as soon as i reached the airport and took my stuff . I waved and fake smiled at my mom and she did the same .
Then i walked inside the airport .......

Shawn Mendes s' POV

I was waiting for my mom in the car . I was really happy tht i am going to paris all by my self caus I wanted to be away from spotlight for a few day .

15 mins later my mom came and started the car to go to the airport .....

Finally i arrived at the airport .i came out of the car then my mom helped me with my stuff .
Then my mom hugged me and said me to take care of my self and call her every night ....

Then i put my hood on my head and wore my black sun glasses
Cause i dont want any one to find i am shawn mendes .

After saying bye to my mom , I slowly walked inside the airport ...........
And went and did my security check and put my suitcases in check in and i only had my shoulder bag with me .
I went and sat down in one of the corner seates in the airport waiting hall and waited for my plane number to be called .......

------------------------------------------------------
AUTHOR S' NOTE :-

Hey everyone
This the first time i am writing a fanfic .please dont hate me if it is not nice or if it is boring...
If u like it then plzzz comment and vote . I will be posting the next chapter soon .
:-)
Thank u
____________________________________