short trips ...long days

cam s' POV

its been 2 months since i asked sam out to be mine, we are happy and evne lexi and shawn ......i just woke up and sam is not next to me .....i walk downstairs after getting freshed up i see a pissed of shawn on the couch and sam sat there looking pale and i as i step inside  the living room lexi goes out slamming the door hard and nash and hayes are trying not to cry and sky was playing with her horses having no clue what is going on in this house.

evenyone looks up at me and shawn drops the paper he was holding and runs after lexi and i went and picked up the paper and i opened it and my mouth hung open .....its was the tour dates for mine and shawn s tour. the tour was in a week and now they inform us. what the hell!!!!!. sam was broken i went to her and held her in my arms as she cryed. i didnt kno wwhat to do , i am going to miss this cupcake a lot and lexi will be really broken cause shawn has to leave , but sky and nash and hayes will company my sis and angel  i hope everything goes weel and i want to  spend all my time with sam before i leave for tour . :(

Shawn s' POV

i woke up and went downstairs and see my baby girl and sam goffing around while cooking and i went and  wrapped my arms around lexi from behind and watched her cook . she was perfect in everyway i will never leave her . she is mine and i am hers .

i heard the doorbell go off and sam went to check who was at the door and she came back with a piece of paper it looked like a letter she told it was for me and cam and i told sam to open the letter cause i was busy with admiring lexi s beauty . Sam just smirked at me and took a glass of water to drink and opened the letter and i watched her as her eyes scanned the paper start to end and then it happend she drooped her glass of water with a thud and the glass shattered and tears started to stream down her face .  me and lexi ran to her and i took the letter from her and then lexi took sam to the living room and i followed them .

i read the letter and i was shocked tht me and cam have to leave for tour in a week . then lexi took the letter from me and read it and she just sat there looking really sad and just as cam came downstairs lexi ran out of the door and also slammed it and i just ran after her. 

why does this only happen to me i have to leave for 6 months .I run after lexi and i knew where she was she will be at the big tree where I asked her out .I ran as fast as I can over there and when I went there i saw.........

___________________________________
DUN DUN DUN 😂😂😂😂😂
HAVE FUN WITH THT CLIFF HANGER.

I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
LUV U GUYS
BYE