This is where everything begins

Hey everyone
Thank u for the views.
Hope u enjoy this chapter...

Shawn s' POV

i woke up with something slimey on my face . I got up from the bed and went to the mirror near the bed ....i screamed of my own reflection on the mirror with shaving cream on my face and a heard with cam and sam s' name in it .
I turned to my left and screamed on top of my lungs worse than before then i found out tht nash screamed with we both then knew tht cam and sam did this too us .

We got up and went to check on val and lexi if they had the same situation .......

Val and lexi s' POV

We were a sleep till somthing slimey came on our face me and val were shocked but we found out tht sam and cam were the criminal who did this to us cause they left a mark on our t shirts .

After 5 mins

Me and lexi were staring at each other and laughing cause its been days since me ,sam and lexi hav played pranks on each other .
Then the door of our room opened and it relevied two tall figures with white faces and pjs me and val got scared and screamed and those two tall figures also screamed then i then threw a pillow at one of their faces to see if they were real or ghosts and then i got to know tht it was shawn and nash for info the pillow hit shawn then i saw his face he mouthed tht it was nash next to him .

Nash s' POV

We planned tht we would get freshed up and got out for breakfast .

After getting freshed up .....

I wore my normal clothes blue jean and a black t shirt .

And shawn wore a black jean , black t shirt and a black and yellow checked shirt on .

Hey nash !!! Shawn said
Yes i shouted back from our room .
Presently shawn was in val and lexi s room talking to them as he was the first one to get ready .

I slowly went to shawn and he was smiling like a maniac .
Then he got up from and came to me and wishpered in my ear" did u and val plan on wearing the same out fit ".

They he pointed towards my right .
I turned to see val wearing same blue jean shorts and black t shirt.

I blushed like a tomato and shawn nuged me on my stomach and he and lexi were giggling like idiots .

I rolled my eyes . Come on guys i am hungry can we go now i spoke up.
Then val and me had to run to the lift .

Shawn s' POV

I shyly said hi to lexi again cause we didn't talk after nash came in and blah blah stuff happened .....
but she was in a sugar mood so she pulled me in a hug so it was ok for me so i gave in for the hug. It had been a while since we had hug and i liked her to be in my arms . I have feeling different since she came . Even though this sugar hugging mood , its just tht lexi has something on her mind .

We pulled out of out long hug .
She went to the door and turned around stared at me .
"are u planning to come or stay here she said .

I went out and then we started walking to the lift .
We are now heading to wards the a pizza shop i know its wierd.

We are now in the pizza shop and lexi is still in sugar high mood and i may know what she will be upto .
I akwardly stood up and lexi can i talk to for a sec , she stared at me blank but then she got up and went out i heard gigglings back of me and turned to see nash and val chuckling  what ??? I snapped at then nothing they said blankly .I rolled my eyes and went out of he shop .
I saw lexi staring at something  i followed her gaze to see an  icecream cart.

I turned to her she was having the so called *puppy dog face *.
I couldn' t resist it i gave in and bought her an icecream for her and me she was now in the highest level of sugur high mood .
I stopped eating my ice cream and turned to her seriously .
So whats on ur mind lexi i asked her  she turned to me and she was serious too but with a * evil smirk*.

She said REVENGE PLOT BEGINS .
I Then also had an evil smirk on my face . Then we both said in sync revenge plot begins.

We then talked about what we are going to do about cam and sam .

But we also talked about many other stuff more like funny .
I liked lexi when she laughs like a little kid . I love being with her its for sure different .

Author s' note :-

So hope u liked this chapter and wait till u know about what shawn and lexi are planning for cam and sam.
Plzz vote and comment if u want to .
:-)
Thank u