Crockroach and mysterious person .

Sammy s' POV

*After 6 months *

After so many months lexi has got a job in starbucks and also a babysitter in our neighbour hood
And i do , the same....

Today I had a free from job and lexi had morning shift.and she said she will come back soon after her shift finishes. And shawn was sleeping and cam had gone out for and he said it was for me 😞 God knows what tht prankster is upto.
Then suddenly shawn flew and came and fell at the bottom of the stairs on his ass😃😃 ....I started laughing like anything ...(above pic of how Sammy was laughing.)
I was in the hall and tht happened and quickly shawn got up and hid behind me ... I looked to where he was standing in saw a crockroach coming down stairs..
I was in shock and it slowly approached towards me and shawn screamed in unison and i ran into the kitchen and got a empty box and put it above the crockroach and we both sprinted outside .

-
Me and shawn were sitting out in the porch and then lexi came and i turned to sawn and smirked at him and he understood what I meant. Why r u both sitting in the porch wearing ur pjs lexi asked. I think a special friend is waiting for you inside the house and we did not was to disturb the ""small person"", I said.
Okay she smiled and and walked inside and me and shawn were controlling out laughter.. 😏.
After a few mins of lexi went in we heard her scream and run out of the door like she was in a marathon. Me and shawn were laughing like how I was laughing when shawn fell on his ass.
She came to me and screamed in my face and i knew tht she was scared of crockroach. And Shawn was still laughing bad. After lexi yelled in my face I said a sorry to her she hugged me . And still tht bastard was laughing and lexi felt bad cause she won't take people laughing at her. She went to shawn and in a sec she pulled shawn s' ear and dragged him to the backyard and then I heard a splash and i knew shawn was in the pool and then lexi came smirking evil and came and sat In shawn s' place which was opposite to me in the front of the house . Then after and few mins shawn came drenched like really I started laughing rolling on the floor and lexi sat their smirking and then shawn started smirking evil and he went to lexi and he was like but some ones' car sound cut us off and it was cam . Shawn just stood there and me lexi and shawn smirked and am went Inside the house and we thought tht he will come screaming and running out but he came and called us in .

Shawn s ' POV

I took a quick shower and came out then lexi took a shower and then there was a knock on the front door I went down and opened it and to get firmed by hugs and it was Matt and the jacks .
I let them in and then am and sam came downstairs and sam yelled out of the blue hi brothers so the boys got an idea tht she was sassy and they did not make a move on her and if at all they did cam will be mad at them cause I recently found tht the great cammy boy has a crush on sam .

---
We talked a lot and then I remembered that I left lexi in room so in went up to mine and "my lexi" s' room . I went in to see lexi sitting on the bed with her phone and she looked up to me to give me a serious look . And then she we both went down with out a talk. And lexi introduced her self to matt and the jacks.

--
It's was while now and lexi was sitting in the floor and lexi sat her back against the couch and i put my legs on the either sides of her and i was playing with her hair and she did not mind . She was on her phone . I was staring at the wall . And when I turned to my left I saw jack G staring at lexi. And i wanted to punch him in the face and tell him lexi is my princess and only mine and to just for my luck matt told tht they had to go back to hotel and meet us later skills we could hang out and while we were sending them off we hugged matt and the jacks. And the when he hugged lexi he also kissed her cheek and then when lexi closed the door she was cursing under her breath about jack G. And i was happy to hear and see tht so I yelled movie night and we all took our pillows and blankets from our rooms and got settled in the living room . The girls picked out the movie Tangled . The movie started .....

--
Now it was around 1: 00 am and the girls were asleep lexi was cuddled with me and Sammy asleep cuddled to cam. Me and cam were awake and talking quietly. And then there was a knock on the front door and slowly me and cam put lexi and sam next to eachother and the next second they are hugging   and sleeping and it was so cute . So me and cam took pics of them hugging and sleeping . And then again we heard the know so much and cam went and opened the door and me and cam are shocked and speechless of who was standing in front door. We both just stood there staring at the person still shock that what and why the hell is this person doing here at the is time .....

___________________________________

Hey everyone !!! I hope u like this chapter with has a cliff hanger and i know my story is not so good and stuff and at first I didn't was write my story but my sister halfbloodaf and my best friend AiDeNaV motivated me to write more ...... thank u guys ....

And plzz vote and geuss the mystery person by commenting.

This is one of fav songs of 1D . Plzz listen to it. 😆😆😆🎶🎵🎧

Thank u ¿¿
Luv u guys xx❤❤