Brother

Valerie s' POV Last night when we came sam and cam we already sharing a bed and me and nash shared the other bed

Valerie s' POV
Last night when we came sam and cam we already sharing a bed and me and nash shared the other bed .

I woke up few mins ago and sam was staring to wake up and I went took a shower and saw tht sam was ready .
We both woke up cam and nash an They got ready soon .

Lexi s' POV

I woke up a string pair of arms wrapped around me I turned and faced shawn .
Good morning beautiful he said I ruffled his hair and got up and slowly walked to my suit case and took my clothes and went to take a shower . I took a quick shower and came out I was wearing black skinny jean and a while tang top .
And the hurt on my stomach was seen little .
I came out of the bathroom and saw shawn sitting on the bed .

Shawn can I have one of hoddie please I asked shawn .
He went to his suit case and came back with a red magcon hoddie I thanked him and wore the hoddie and put my hair into a messy bun and but tht time shawn was
dressed he was wearing black jean and a white the shirt and thumb hole hoddie to cover his hurt on his hand .

Then we started talking and heard a knock and shawn jumped up from the bed and went to get the door.
It was sam , val, cam and nash .

They came inside and we had a little chat and took our stuff to go to our new house .

《SKIP TO NEW HOUSE 》

We arrived at our house it was huge

I liked the house .

It was huge and nice we took our stuff and went in .it was also furnished so we did not have to do anything and now we six were in the hall and we had 4 rooms so we girls could react the boys reacted . Nash had lifted val bridal style and took her to a room .and then can pulled sam and went to the other room and there shawn was giving me a puppy dog face which I could not resist so I gave in and now one room is empty and me and shawn share a room . We started un packing our stuff .

Cameron s' POV

Me and sam were unpacking and after sam finished she went downstairs to make some food.

I felt my phone vibrate and i took it out to see tht my mom was calling and it's been a few days since I talked to her .
Cam -c , cam s' mom - m
C- hey mom how are u .
M- I am fine cammy boy.can we talk cam it's about u .
C -sure mom wassup.
M- cam I had hid something from u ever since u were little
C- mom ....
M- listen .
When u went to grandma s' house for a long time like for 3 years .
I was pregnant when u went and later after 9 months I gave birth to a girl who is ur sister . And after she was one .tht night on her birthday ur dad and me adapter fight and at the end he took ur sister an went away and I didn't know what to do so I lied to u when u came home after a year tht dad had died and I did not tell u anything about her .
C- mom why the he'll didn't u tell me before .
M- listen fully cam
then a few days back a women called me and told tht ur dad really died when u were 11 and ur sis was sent to a foster home and the women who called was her foster mom and she said tht ur sister is in Paris and cause she run away from home because of her and her husband .case her foster dad forced ur sis to hurt her she came to Paris forever away nd her foster mom knew it and she wanted to ur sis to be happy . So she played along and acted to her husband tht ur sis only going for a vacation .
C- mom what is her name where is she mom plzz I want to find my sis.
M - she is with u and her name is lexi Dalls but she only tells everyone her name is lexi .
A few days back tht women also sent a pic of lexi to me and correctly when u posted a pic on twitter of u nash Shawn and three other girls .
The girl who had black hair and purple ends is ur sis .

C- what mom are u really telling the truth .
M - yes cam .
Plzz tell her the truth.

I hung up and ran to shawn and lexi s room . And when I entered I saw the were chit chatting .
I told them everything what all my mom told me and when I finished. Lexi was gone and shawn was speechless .
Lexi I yelled and i could not find her I searched and she was not there .
I lost her once not again ........

------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone hope u like the chapter .
Thank u😊😊