I will protect you

Shawn s' POV

i woke up an hour ago , lexi is still asleep she look when she sleeps.

i suddenly got a call from sam .

Shawn- hey !!

sam- hey , is lexi with u

Shawn - yeah . she is sleeping .

sam - ohh just tell her tht i found a house for us to stay , i mean for all six of us .

Shawn- okay i will tell her

Sam -than u shawn bye

Shawn - ok bye

i slipped the phone into my pocket and turned to lexi she started stiring and slowly opend her eyes .

i smiled at her and she sat up .

Lexi s' POV

i sat up and smiled back at shawn .and i got up from the bed .Wanna go for a walk , shawn asked i nodded and went to take a shower .

i got ready and i was wearing a red hoddie which had a black heart design with black shorts and red sneakers.

and also shawn had took a shower and changed into red hoddie aswell and black jean with back sneakers .

when he came into the room we laughed at eachother for wearing the same colour of clothes .

we then locked each others rooms and started walking to the lift .

Shawn s' POV

lexi it seems tht sam found a permanant house for u to stay with val sam me and cam will stay .

Lexi was doing her happy dance in the lift by the time i finished what i was saying .

the after a while she stoped........

Lexi s' POV

Me and shawn walked out of the lift and and started walking out of the hotel and its to the street .

Shawn interwined his fingers with mine and i blushed and smlied.

after a while of walking i felt my phone buzz in my pocket and i checked and it was from sam.

from SAM - hey sis me and cam are going for a movie and val and nash are out . we will come to the hotel room late and make sure u and shawn pack urs and our stuff cause we are moving in our new house tommo morning . Be safe and be with shawn only and dont trust anyone .

luv u sis bye

To SAM- ok sis

i then slipped the phone back into my pocketand told shawn what sam said us to do .

he nodded

we then started talking about sam and cam and val and nash

Shawn s' POV

she made shippers name for cam and sam as scam and for val and nash its vash . then i made jokes to lighten her mood and she laughed a lot and she looked cute .We stopped at a park with was empty and it had many trees so we started to walking to one of the trees .

we stood there by eachother still holding hands and lexi . we sat down and lexi started to listen to music in her phone and i was bored so i asked her can i see the photos in her . she nodded and gave her phone to me and i started to see her photos and suddenly i saw a photo of her and a boy they were wearing a blue hoddie ,in her hoddie its said ''He Is Mine '' and in the boy s' its said '' She Is Mine'

and the next photo was her and the boy again in which their backswere showing the camera in the boys hoddie its said VIK and hers it said LEXI.i was a little heart broken seeing those two pics .did she really have someone else in her heart ...