Lexi !!!! u are busted

Hey readers ....
I am hear to tell u guys tht i am removing Valerie from the story cause I don't know why .
And i am also thanking my second best friend AiDeNaV who gave me tips and ideas for this story ....they are the best and this chapter is for my sisterhalfbloodaf .....
___________________________________

Lexi s' POV

The person who was standing in front of me cam and shawn was my MOM!!❤❤me and cam rants too her ....me my mom and cam had a group hug and i was crying
And i was happy I am back with my family. I turned back to see no shawn  and i took out my phone to call shawn and saw I ad a text from him.

SHAWN - hey lexi I am sorry I felt like a third wheel and i wanted u and ur family to spend more time together so I am just out for a while ....and i am happy for u lexi ...☺☺
Luv u lex 😜

I was shocked tht he felt like a third wheel but there is something else wrong with and I will talk with him soon .
We started to walk to the ice-cream shop again just me , my mom and cam.

We got our ice-cream s' and stared to eat..and suddenly i got a call from sam my OMG I forgot about my bestie... I gave a wierd smile and mouthed Sammy to cam and came out of the shop . And went to a near by bench and sat there and pressed te green button my phone and holder it fare away from my ear cause I know she will scream at me like I took her nutella and finished it . After she stopped screaming she asked where I was and she said she wanted to meet me immediately so I told her we can talk ...I told her to come where I was and then hung up and texted cam tht me cam and and mom will hang out at night like and nd family time and etc etc and also told him I am going to be with Sammy. ....

Then i fast fast took out my ear pods and plugged it in my phone an then put it in my ear then put the the song by  The Chainsmokers - Don't Let me Down .. in a volume tht i won't hear anything else and then put in through my hoddie in the back and put it in my pocket and i was wearing shawn s' hoddie so it was big enough to cover my front pockets... and then I put my hair front to cover my ears and then I was set ....FYI I did this cause she would yell at me when sets sees me  and I would act like I am listening and just nod at her.. and put a sad face on and i know I am evil hehehe......

Sammy s' POV
I took my stuff and ran to where lexi was and she is  busted. .....
I reached to her soon and I saw an her and and she was waiting for me and when I went to her I yelled at her badly and for hours I was yelling at and at the last hour her eyes were closed and she was nodding from the starting and this time I stopped yelling and started staring at her she was nodding her head a little fast and and i saw something black in her ear and then when I went and pushed her ear back I saw tht the hoe time she was wearing ear pods and i pulled it out of her .
And she shot her eyes open and face was priceless and it was alarmed and she slowly stood up and backed from me and them I went to red angry and she suddenly screamed ahhhhhhhhhh
And ran down the street and for her luck now one was in the street and the street looked like a ghost street .... I was standing there and then air realised tht lexi ran away screaming so I took my speed and ran ran and now I was just a few meters away from my sis.
I finally caught up with her and i made and trip and she feel on the grass and we were running in the park and then after his fell she mad me fall and after we feel we started laughing like lunatics and see each other we laughed annndnf lot and then we layed on tell grass annndnfnnd stated making fun of shawn and cam and she told me what all happened till now nd even I did .....
We laughed a lot .....
I missed her so much and I telling the truth I really missed our old days where we ad fun fooling around and stuff......
Out of the blue we both looked at eachother and said love u sis .....then we had a hug and we continued our jocking about cam and shawn.....

___________________________________

Hey everyone! ! !
I hope u guys like this chapter ......
I wrote this for my sister halfbloodaf she is the best and she is my everything and last but not the least the person who a helped me is my second best friends AiDeNaV .......

They the best .....luv u guys xxx😆😆😆😜😜 and don't forget to follow AiDeNaVhalfbloodaf...

and plzz vote and comment how was this chapter ...

Bye everyone...❤💙💚💛💜💖