Please don't! !!

Shawn s' POV

Shawn s' POV

I was speechless after what cam just told me and lexi. And lexi went somewhere while she was hearing this and crying....after I processed what had just happened I yelled at cam....cause he does not know tht lexi has got hurt because of vik and punching him I got hurt .... Cam was crying ....I told him sorry for yelling at him and told him tht i will go search for my lexi ....* I cannot see lexi hurt like this it hurts me a lot I care about her since the first day I saw her . She was different from others.*

I am now walking down the street from our new house...my phone suddenly vibrated out of the blue. I took it out to see a text from lexi ....the text said Shawn come to the park down the street ..
I replied to her but she did not reply back ...so I ran as fast as I can.
I found her she was waiting for me .then her eyes met mine we both ran to each other and embraced in a hug. I kept asking her questions but she did not say a word . As I pulled away from the hug she was crying I said hey lexi I am here for u nothing will happen . She then said "I don't know why I keep hearing thing which suprise me or things gapped to he . Like yesterday vik today I heard tht i am cam s sister.i then did my best to stop her from crying and she did. Then it's lunch time and till tht time me and lexi were talking about our life's and we layed next to eachother on the lawn and finding shapes in the clouds.

I got up and helped lexi up and we went to have our lunch .....

**skip to after lunch**

Me and lexi finished our lunch ...she has been upset from the time she heard tht cam is her brother.

We started walking to the house ,I interwined our hands and she lay her head on my shoulder and we walked to the house ......

We reached the house and now we are standing in front of the front door.....lexi took a deep breath. She left my hand and walked in the house .I just followed her followed her .
We both went to our room.
She was sitting on the bed. And i am standing in front of her. Lexi do u want to talk to ur brother. I asked she nodded and went out of the room, to cam s room.

Cameron s' POV

I was sitting on the bed with nash in my room .the girls have gone to get something to eat.
Nash kept patting my back and suddenly lexi came inside my room out of the blue.i started to her , I stood up and then lexi came and hugged me . Nash left after lexi came in .....we stood there hugging eachother *I am happy I got my sis back n and i hope she is happy to .
That is when lexi said "brother I missed u"....I was to moon and back happy . We pulled away from the hug and i then explained her everthing from start to end and hugged me again , I started ranting I am sorry ... and then she stood in front of me smirking evil ..out of the blue she yelled ""sam ur boyfriend cam rants a lot plzz shut him up"" I turned red and she ran away and I chased her she ran out of the house and chased her to our backs years and to my suprise there was a pool . And i saw lexi standing near the pool panting . I slowly sneaked back of her and pushed her in .

Lexi s' POV

I was standing in front of the pool , seconds later I am inside th pool as it put my head out of the water I saw cam laughing his ass out.
I got out of the pool and cam did the * puppy dog face* so I dint take any revenge. Me and my brother walked inside our house . I walked to mine and shawn s' room . I had to get changed I was drenched with water. I went Inside the room to find shawn standing in front of the mirror doing his hair and i got and idea and idea went and hugged shawn from behind and making him also wet .
His face was priceless when i did tht .

Shawn s' POV

I felt water on my back to see tht lexi is drenched with water and made me also wet . By the time i went to catch her she took her stuff and ran inside the bathroom to take a shower and she looked happy . I knew she would get back to her bro cam.
I got changed as I was wet . And i was sitting on the bed and texting the matt and hayes .

Few mins later miss lexi came out with her 1D pants and a tang top.

She was picking her comb when I saw some lines on her hand I closely observed and those lines were red as blood then I realised those were cuts.

I quickly went to lexi and took her left hand roughly and saw those were cuts . Lexi what the hell I yelled but not tht loud to get attention from the boys and the girls.
Lexi jumped ad little when I yelled. She was in tears and tried pulling her hand from my hand but she could not .... I told her sorry for yelling at her .And i hugged her. I stare Suddenly the door opened .

Cameron s' POV

I was passing by shawn and lexi s' room when I heard shawn shout "what the hell "
I opened the door and went in to see shawn hugging lexi. And lexi was crying.

I went near shawn . I kept my hand on his shoulder . They both pulled away from the hug . Shawn looked at lexi . She nodded. Shawn started .

Shawn s' POV
I told cam about the whole thing which lexi said me in the park and even what happened in the park and before tht. And i stared at lexi . She told me and cam tht because of all the problem she had she self harmed and after comming to Paris she did not do it.
Cam was pissed off. After he heard everything and he promised lexi tht he won't tell anyone and even I promised.

Lexi was still next to me .
She had stopped crying a little.
And them cam said something .
He was in tears his eyes were red, "please don't ".he said like whispering. Then lexi ran to him and hugged him and after an few mins we had a group hug......

Then to lighten up their mood I asked them if we could go and get ice cream for us and we got changed and started walking towards the shop and we talked a lot but mostly lexi and cam talked but I felt like a third wheel. But I shook off the feeling out of my head. But suddenly we stopped and at the person who was in front off us. I was speechless and even cam and lexi were.......

___________________________________

Hey everyone. ..
This chapter is pretty long and is a cliffhanger too. Hope u guys like It. And i will post the next chapter if I can and when I free.
Plzzz vote and comment plzzz
Plzzz
Plzzz.
Thank u ..☺☺☺✌

And plzz ready my sisters book halfbloodaf