Alone

Lexi s' POV

Yesterday me , shawn , nash and val had fun and messing around .

now i am parctically staring at the celing cause i just woke up and i am too lazy and sassy to get up .

*10 mins later*

i got up at last and went to the kitchen after a OSM shower . i saw a note stuck on my phone .

HI sass master ,

                    Sam and cam have gone for a movie and val and nash have gone for shopping 

                   and i am going for a walk around the city and i will be back by 10 

                    and get ready we both are going for breakfast .

                                                                     -Love SHAWN :)

           I smiled at the note and stuck it at the lamp table which is beside my bed.

  i checked the time and it was 9:30 am , so i got some time to get dressed . i picked a crop top and a grey hoddie and black skinny jeans and black and grey lays sneakers . fact to say i am crazy about sneakers and i dont like others except flip flops which i ware rarely.

its was 9:45 by the time i got ready so i thought tht i will pass my time by seeing through my gallery .i was standing in my balcony now.

i came across a pic which i wish i never ever saw in my life , it was pic of me and "Vik" .

Vik yeah he is my ex BoyFriend who hurt me and i will always remember him .

But it still breaks my heart if i see the pic me and vik took together . 

then i came across many pics of me and vik .i kept my phone on the lamp table next to my bed after again going and standing in the blacony , i stared down at my hands and all the past memories came gushing back in my head .  a tear slipped down my cheek and a few more but , when i was mostly crying i felt a muscular pair of arm wrap around my shoulder i knew it was shawn.

Shawn s' POV

when i came inside lexi s' room i saw her standing in her blacony staring down at her hands,i went to her and wraped my arms around her shoulder and i felt drop of water on my hand and then i thought tht may be it was going to rain but no i kept feeling the drop lets fall on my hand then i also felt lexi shaking so i turned her aroung and she was crying .

lexi are u okay i asked she shook her head no , but then she hugged me and i wrapped my arms around her now she was crying badly . i rubbed her back in circles and i started singing her fav One Direction song " Little things". 

i have never seen lexi like this and it hurts me and truly to say i have a crush on her from the day i saw her . i said this my head so no one can hear it .

slowly lexi stopped crying she lifted her head from my chest and looked up and smiled at me and i slimed back . 

thank u for hugging me shawni and dont tell anyone i cryed plzz she said and did her puppy dog eyes and i fell for it cause she was milloin times cuter then she was .

i shook my head and then she hugged me one more time and pulled away .

then she went to get freshed up again and then we headed out for break fast .

we planned of going to start bucks and get a coffee and and then walk .

we walk to star bucks and lexi was still dull and sad and i don't know what is upsetting her so much suddenly and it hurts me seeing her like this. i hopw eveyrthing get better soon .

i then thought i can make her feel better so i interwined our fingers and kissed her hand and walked hand in hand to starbucks , at first i thought she will pull her hand away but she looked up and smiled at me and then focused on walking again . 

we enterd star bucks and we went to cash counter and we waited to get  our coffee and i  turned to face lexi and saw tht her face turned from dull to scary and tear filled eyes and i called her name but she did not turn instead she ran straight out the door , i ran after her ASAP and caught up with her she finally stopped she kept chanting tht " It Cannot Be Him " teares we spilling down her cheeks and she was badly crying now i pulled her in a tiight hug and she gave in and she was now crying on my chest but i did not care i just wanted to be in arms .

Who tht guy she saw and totally freaked out !!!!!!!!

I rubbed her back and she slowed calmed down .

Lexi s' POV

it cannout be 'him' . what is he doing here in paris . no it cannot be him :(

Shawn s' POV

i Slowly walked with Lexi and took her to the hotel and we sat out in a bech outside the hotel for sometime and lexi was sad and dull and she never spoke a word till now.

i saw to my right where lexi s' head was on my shoulder and she was sound asleep. i then carried her bridal style to her room and put her under her covers and kissed her forehead and started to walk bout a hand caught me and i turned and it was lexi who stopped me . lexi asked me to be with so i also got inside the covers and wrapped my arms aroud  her and she snuggled closer to me and i sang her to her sleep soon she was asleep . and what lexi said kept repeating in my head 'It cannot be him".i really want to find out who is the Guy or him .............

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys , 

sorry for not updating for so many days ...

i hope u like this chapter 

and plzz vote and comment 

i will soon update the next chapter 

thank u :)