My new Class mate! Ronan Parke

OK soooo this is my first story on my new account!! #excited! Lol my old account got hacked into so my stories got ruined:( please like my new stories as much as the old ones:D

Chapter 1 - Late!

Beep Beep Beep

my alarm clock went of. I slumped out of my nice warm bed and turned off my electric blanked off. my bare feet touched the cool wooden floor. a cold shiver went down my spine. 

I could smell the bacon and pudding and eggs of a good Irish breakfast downstairs. (I'm from northern Ireland) I could also hear my mum rustling around downstairs. 

her heels clicking on the kitchen tiles. I walked over to my wardrobe and put on clean underwear and socks. unfortunately my School has a uniform:( so I took out my shirt and tie. after putting them on I put on my black skirt and then my shoes. taking my bag and blazer I went downstairs. Placing my blazer and bag in the white sofa in the living room I went to the bathroom to do my hair and make up. simple make up and kept my long dark brown hair around my shoulders.  

Then going into the kitchen "morning pet" I walked over and kissed her cheek. She plated up my breakfast and her own and say opposite me. After we finished I walked out the door with my bag, blazer as well as my phone and head phones. It was quite cold this morning like it is nearly every morning in northern Ireland .

15 minutes later I was walking in the school gates and as usual the teacher I dislike most in the school,Mr O'Keefe was standing at the large gates crossed armed with the few stands of get hair he had left sliced over to the side. "hhummm" and I pulled my shirt down a bit. now before you think anything I'm no slut or anything but at my school girls had to have skirts at knee lengths but none of the teachers apart from Mr O'Keefe stood by this rule. when I got around the wall I redid my skirt to better length and went to my form class (form class is like registration) I took my seat at the back to the side with all my friends "have you heard about the new kid?" Kara asked me. her long brown chocolaty hair with blonde highlights was resting gently down around her shoulders. "what do you mean?" I responded but then our form tutor(same as home room) came in, Ms McTully I say Ms because we all know she isn't married but insisted on wearing a gigantic plastic ring in her ring finger and insists that her husband a billionaire is coming to whisk her away! swear to God she is a nutter but we have to put up with her. "now class" she began her voice was already cracking and it wasn't even 9:30 "a new student will be joining us for a couple of weeks. I'm sure you girls are up to the latest 'gossip' and know him but please let the poor boy be and..." "is it someone out of one direction?!" Sophie interrupted. I swear all those girls are obsessed with them. I love them as well but it's course the leader of the dweebs as I can them apparently snuck backstage and well... let you I'm imagination continue the story there on;) feel sorry for the boys having to put up with all the talks about these 5 incredibly hot guys who can sing act dance and are funny! And that we all have to settle with one of them all apart from 5 very lucky girls! 

the whole room erupted and filled the room with people whispering and speaking about who the kid could be. "sshhh everyone be quiet! now please calm down and welcome Ronan Parkes to the school" 

then he walked into the door. he had the school uniform on. slick black trousers with white shirt, tie and black blazer. he made the look his own by having his top button on his shirt undone and a couple of bracelets on his wrist. his blonde brown hair was brushed over to one side coming over his forehead slightly. ",errr hi" his voice was full over insecurity but yet full of life. "hello Ronan" ms McTully said. "go and have a seat beside Amy. Amy raise your hand" I raised my hand up and Ronan came over and sat beside me. "hey" I said after a moment of silence with a warm smile. I watched him as he flipped his hair to the side and replied "hey" he gave me a smile and then we both turned back to pay attention to the lesson. I was honestly not paying any attention at all and ended up drawing in my text book. I was really proud of it. a galloping horse going across my page with grass and leaves in the air and at its feet. but then I remembered last time ms McTully found my drawings and I was told that if I want to 'destroy' my books that the school pay for I can go and sit in detention for 3 afternoons. so I ripped the page out then somebody touched my wrist while the page was have out "no don't. your am incredibly artist. seriously one of the best I've ever seen!" ms McTully looked over our direction. I looked down to my book and turned the page over and wrote 'thanks' then nudged Ronan s elbow to get his attention. he saw my message and our of the corner of my eye I saw him from to himself. then he wrote in his book 'no problem and I mean it' I watched as he wrote every word and I was smiling to myself as he was writing this. The bell finally went and as I started to walk out with Anna and Kara ms McTully called me and said 'can you and down wait a minute I have to discuss something important with you both?'

________________________________________________________________

Sooooo this is the first chapter! what do you think about Amy and Ronans relationship in the future??

thanks a lot everyone who read please vote!!!