Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Ronan’s POV

The door shut and then it was just myself and Amy in the room. She was still looking a bit white so I thought I had to cheer her up a bit. “So we literally just met today and we don’t know anything about each other so do you want to play 20 questions?” I looked directly at Amy when I said this. I wanted to know more and her past as she was the only person in this school I know. “Sure you go first” she replied. Okay what did I want to learn about her first? “okay umm who is your favourite artist/band?”  “hmm I’m not sure. Umm I would say Kesha, one direction, maroon 5, little mix and beyonce!” “I love Beyonce as well!”

We went on like this for ages asking each other the typical questions you would ask when playing this game, then we got onto so weird ones. “Okay… if you had to be trapped in a cage with a lion for 5 minutes or walk into Tesco/Wal-Mart naked which would you rather do?” Right did not expect her to ask a question like that. I seriously had to think about this. “Hey  I thought we were playing 20 questions not would you rather” I was have smirking when I asked this.

We were both currently sitting on the bed crossed legged, facing each other. We had only been here for I dunno 10 minutes? But I was dreading for her mum to come. I wanted her to answer all the questions in so much detail so I would get to know more about her every minute.

I snapped out of myself thinking when Amy had answered my question. “Was that or was that not a question?” Damn she got me. “Yes” pouting at the same time.

Amy’s POV

Seriously. He’s gonna pout. He just looks to damn c-u-t-e! But I was not gonna lose this. “Then answer it ya douche” I was laughing for no apparent reason at this. He was acting like a 10 year old when they realized that they would never be able to marry Harry Styles! But it was just so funny! That’s when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took it out unlocked it then saw my mum had text me.

To: Amy

Honey I’ll be there in 5 mins. Wait outside for me. Hope you’re feeling better!

From: Mum x

Ronan must have been reading it upside down because he told me to go to the bathroom and get my bag from the reception before my mum got here. “Okay ill be back in a minute” I said smiling.  He sounded like he really cared J

 I left my phone on the bed as well as my blazer and went out told the receptionist my mum will be here in a minutes and I had to wait outside. They didn’t sound too happy but then I said Ronan was still with me. I quickly went to the loo and got my bag then went inside to the room I left Ronan in.

Ronan’s POV

“Okay I’ll be back in a minute” When she said that she ws already putting her blazer on the chair and I said ill still be here. I swung me legs over the side and just swung them because I was a bit bored without her.

That’s when I saw Amy’s phone on the bed. She must of left it here. I lifted her phone and unlocked it. (hehe I saw it when she was reading her text from her mum) and added my number to her phone. For the name I was trying to think of one ‘The Sexy Beast’ is what I went with. Then I quickly added her number to my phone and put it in her blazer pocket then took it out to the reception to meet Amy.

I saw her as she was picking her bag up. I went over to her “Do you wanna go outside and sit until you mum get here?” She nodded her head and we went over to the door and I held it open for her. She smiled at me then went out.

“Sorry my mums over there now” I didn’t want to say good bye plus I didn’t know if she would be in tomorrow. I handed the blazer to her and just went for it. I gave her a hug! It was short but sweet because her mum was looking our direction. “Will I see you tomorrow?” I had to know. She rolled her lips inside her mouth. And blushed! She blushed at me. “Yeah probably. See you tomorrow Ronan!” With that she went walking towards her car. I was just thinking to myself what had happened on my first day at this school.

I practically missed my entire day but I met her. Amy. I could already tell we were gonna be close friends.

Okay so I have been updating every day because I am currently sick. I don’t even know what’s wrong with me. Pathetic right Lol!  Any way I hope im getting better as so many people are giving my such helpful tips!

Please vote and follow!!

Sarah_Hyland xx